2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he leaves Turkish clubs would have him no problem the fans out there worship him
They couldn't afford the fee and his current wages though. If he comes back to Turkey it will be a loan move.

I don't have any problem with him and he's a decent option to have on bench but if we want to offload him, we would need to hope he will attract interests from some Bundesliga side.

He's been a massive disappointment unfortunately, we don't half spunk dollar on completely average players

I want a Batistuta, or the next Ronaldo, or a Klinsmann, someone who is absolutely deadly in the opposition box, the type who you have against the top teams and your getting battered and you get one chance and he slots it.

And I want all of the above for less than 9m and not a penny over

He's been a massive disappointment unfortunately, we don't half spunk dollar on completely average players

I want a Batistuta, or the next Ronaldo, or a Klinsmann, someone who is absolutely deadly in the opposition box, the type who you have against the top teams and your getting battered and you get one chance and he slots it.

And I want all of the above for less than 9m and not a penny over

be nice to find the next Lineker, I'd even settle for a Cottee at this point. I think DCL will be here a few years yet but he needs a senior partner. Alas Cenk isn't that guy.

And what is your evidence for this exactly?

There's a quote somewhere, not sure who said it but it rings true, it states 'you are only as good as your strikers'. If you can't score goals, you will struggle, having a boss slotter can definitely help improve league position. You obviously can't be crap through the rest of the team but a top striker can make a world of difference.

There is always demand for centre forwards. We won't get our money back but we will get a lot of it I believe.
He has scored goals but the Premiership doesn't really suit him but other leagues will.... ask Davy Klaasen.

Bit much to characterize them as a crap team with two top strikers though. Granted they rely heavily on them and they'd be much worse without them, but the rest of their squad is still mostly good players. Take the two strikers out and they're still better quality wise than anyone from 7th down.

Status
Not open for further replies.