2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Icelandic reporter who is following the Iceland national team in Andorra at the moment has just said he has reliable sources that Sigurdsson will be leaving Everton in the summer. There have been talks with Italian and Spanish clubs. Inter Milan was mentioned.
Yes i can confirm this.
Gylfi said in an interview today that changes are happening in his career, talking about motives of leaving England!. His wife also got a modeling job in milan. hmm....

Any links to any of this guys?

It would be a dream come true ;)

£25mil+ and his crazy wages off the books!!

I’m more interested to know who’s missed out.

Me and you are deffo in. A 3-way battle for the final place between @sageyefc @COYBL25 and @Connor. Enthralling stuff.

I`ll hold my hands up, during the purple patch pre the Anfield derby, I may have been fooled into paying him the odd compliment.

I don`t believe @sageyefc and @Connor have ever indulged in such folly.

I’m more interested to know who’s missed out.

Me and you are deffo in. A 3-way battle for the final place between @sageyefc @COYBL25 and @Connor. Enthralling stuff.

I hate him more than anyone else. I will not be demoted to funboy the third.

I`ll hold my hands up, during the purple patch pre the Anfield derby, I may have been fooled into paying him the odd compliment.

Have complimented him plenty. Still hate him. Still don't clap his name when he's announced in the line-up or when he's subbed off.

Oh I’ve complimented him plenty, when it’s been warranted. You just have to look back to around October in this very thread. But @blueconverse won’t have that, anyone who doesn’t suck Gylfi off because of his spreadsheet data must irrationally hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.