• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarri saying that was Chelsea's best first half of the season.

The fact they didn't build on it second half is a credit to Silva.

He knows how to mix it with top coaches.

The sooner we get top players back in this club the better, because this feller will know how to use them.
You know what davek I’m actually going to agree with you on this for a change. I’ve changed my vote because I made it after we lost a stupid game. I think given the right players that suite his style I think he has something.

It would be interesting to know what he said to David Louiz after the game when they shook hands with hands covering their mouths

You know what davek I’m actually going to agree with you on this for a change. I’ve changed my vote because I made it after we lost a stupid game. I think given the right players that suite his style I think he has something.

It would be interesting to know what he said to David Louiz after the game when they shook hands with hands covering their mouths
Well, I hope it was "you'll never play for this football club you Shirley Temple Brazilian beaut."

Well, I hope it was "you'll never play for this football club you Shirley Temple Brazilian beaut."
Haha, I think he could be a decent replacement for gana personally. He can pick a pass out and with someone like Gomes playing along sides him could be a decent partnership

Haha, I think he could be a decent replacement for gana personally. He can pick a pass out and with someone like Gomes playing along sides him could be a decent partnership
He'd drive us mad. He has quality all round him at Chelsea so that when he makes a mess of it he's bailed out. here he'd just help concede a lot of goals.

He'd drive us mad. He has quality all round him at Chelsea so that when he makes a mess of it he's bailed out. here he'd just help concede a lot of goals.
That’s why I say he could be better in midfield I don’t know I think he has something

Disagree . It was a calculated sit back in the first half, exactly what we did to that lot, the game plan over 2 matches is crystal clear. Absorb and drain thier confidence, conserve energy and then have a proper go at them in the second half.
We are build to counter, nothing else will achieve anything meaningful with the players we have. I said we will perform well before the start of the game and it’s not difficult to predict as we are best when we sit back and counter, against better teams.

A more clinical side will have turned us over.

Additionally, when a team does it to us, we're useless

Status
Not open for further replies.