• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, he got 3 points off a team that plays the same 433 formation come sun, rain or snow. Substitutions are like for like and Bournemouth hammered them 4-0.

While it’s nice actually beating a top 6 team (seeing how long it’s been), we have not carved apart Spurs or City and could have been 2 or 3 down inside 20 minutes.

Classic WHATABOUTISM

They refused all offers for lookman.

Besic a fee was agreed but his agent scuppered the deal.
Brands refused the offers. The cash being quoted for Lookman from Leipzig was a no brainer. He should have taken it and recycled. I doubt his value has been enhanced this season, let's put it that way.

7 year contract.
giphy.gif

Brands refused the offers. The cash being quoted for Lookman from Leipzig was a no brainer. He should have taken it and recycled. I doubt his value has been enhanced this season, let's put it that way.

Thats what im saying, 'they' (brands/silva) refused the offers. We dont know how much was offered as some say £12mil last bid and others £22mil.

100%

Lookman looked decent in a poorer standard of league. £20-25 million we should have snapped their hands off.

Status
Not open for further replies.