• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt want him however I was willing to give him a chance (not that any of us had any choice regardless) however its clear to see he's way out of his depth.

For me its not about getting a elite manager as like you say its highly unlikely we can attract one - however surely we should be trying to attract from that tier below?

Why not go for a Mancini or a Benitez? Or someone like a Garcia or Hassenhuttl doing a decent job abroad?

The manner of Silva's recruitment ie. No shortlist or interview process just gung ho for a bloke completely unproven was incredibly stupid and small time and its my big issue with Moshiri - he wouldn't do this in the business world so why do this in a multi million pound industry?
In order to strengthen your point you continually distort Silva’s standing in the game. When Moshiri appointed him he was highly regarded as a young manager with great potential, not the second rate no-mark you portray him as.
Even if he was dismissed we would certainly appoint a manager of similar standing and style in order to provide some form of continuity in player recruitment and training which is the aim of installing Brands as DoF.
Personally I accept it takes time to build a football team , certainly longer than a season. I say this while reflecting on the fact that I was one of those calling for Kendall’s sacking amid regular cushion storms.
I’m sorry if my position makes me culpable in your eyes for our current malaise.
However I will be there on Sunday as usual ,cheering our team on.

Some fans expectations and demands are just way too high for this club atm, While I'm in the Silva out camp because I don't see him progressing the team forward you have to understand the opposite that stability and being given a chance might be the answer to take this team forward as well. I also think this team could easily get 7/8th but I'm not gonna go up in arms about it if that position isn't met.
The club as a whole is in a very weird position and has no identity and is trying everything to find one so sadly this isn't gonna take 1-2 seasons it will take probably 4 or 5 depending on how lucky we get in certain situations.

Some fans expectations and demands are just way too high for this club atm, While I'm in the Silva out camp because I don't see him progressing the team forward you have to understand the opposite that stability and being given a chance might be the answer to take this team forward as well. I also think this team could easily get 7/8th but I'm not gonna go up in arms about it if that position isn't met.
The club as a whole is in a very weird position and has no identity and is trying everything to find one so sadly this isn't gonna take 1-2 seasons it will take probably 4 or 5 depending on how lucky we get in certain situations.

This club is never going to have an identity under Silva he's not got the stuff in him.

We need a proper manager and from there we can hope with the right recruitment - mixed with a united fanbase fused from good results and signs of progress will see the first shoots of hope.

In order to strengthen your point you continually distort Silva’s standing in the game. When Moshiri appointed him he was highly regarded as a young manager with great potential, not the second rate no-mark you portray him as.
Even if he was dismissed we would certainly appoint a manager of similar standing and style in order to provide some form of continuity in player recruitment and training which is the aim of installing Brands as DoF.
Personally I accept it takes time to build a football team , certainly longer than a season. I say this while reflecting on the fact that I was one of those calling for Kendall’s sacking amid regular cushion storms.
I’m sorry if my position makes me culpable in your eyes for our current malaise.
There's a reason Watford sacked him.

This club is never going to have an identity under Silva he's not got the stuff in him.

We need a proper manager and from there we can hope with the right recruitment - mixed with a united fanbase fused from good results and signs of progress will see the first shoots of hope.

But we all have different ideas on what a proper manager is.

Ive seen you asking for Rafael, Mancini, some crapper called Garcia, IMO none of them are proper managers.

By whom? He bottled it with 4 games to go with Hull and was sacked by Watford because he was crap. He might have grabbed the attention of our owner but that's not exactly a ringing endorsement. The appointment of him with Hull was even met with derision.

Exactly. People have very selctive and defective memories. He slightly overachieved in the league in early years. In his later years we had the 6/7th highest wage bill in the prem and that were we finished. His record in cup competitions and Europe was utter SHYTE.

Moyes over achieving would been like Silva winning the league on money spent comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.