• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why?

Getting beat by Chelsea is an expected loss. Losing from a 2 goal lead against Newcastle would've seen him sacked. He's finishing the season mate. He'll also be here for the start of the next....

These things build on each other, so I think an extensive defeat off the back of last week could certainly affect his standing.

That being said, if we manage to get a result then yeah, he'll definitely be here next season.

I think fans have been quite lenient with him considering how garbage a season it's been.
Even as a Marco fan I'd agree with that. The Newcastle result hit right between the legs though. Huge summer. If he's not starting to show a resilient method for getting results by Christmas then I'll be firmly in the 'out' camp.

Interesting comments from Southall when he said he hopes Liverpool win the league as it would spur us on to be better.

With the sheer apathy around the club at present, as unbearable as it would be I do think the RS need to win something big for our fans to finally get fed up and demand better.

Hell might make Moshiri realise the importance of hiring a good manager not a "gamble"

Interesting comments from Southall when he said he hopes Liverpool win the league as it would spur us on to be better.

With the sheer apathy around the club at present, as unbearable as it would be I do think the RS need to win something big for our fans to finally get fed up and demand better.

Hell might make Moshiri realise the importance of hiring a good manager not a "gamble"
Nope!

Even as a Marco fan I'd agree with that. The Newcastle result hit right between the legs though. Huge summer. If he's not starting to show a resilient method for getting results by Christmas then I'll be firmly in the 'out' camp.

You can’t get fairer than that really.

Stinking the place out for a season and a half would be unacceptable anywhere:

Although if it did happen I wouldn’t be frothing at the mouth like some of the plant pots on here.

What a load of utter tripe! Southall needs to lay of the ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.