2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is he SHOULD be easy to sell to the right club, a mid/low league prem team who base there football playing deep ( like burnley did )

worrying if he's our main man next season, 1 and 3/4 seasons of mistakes he's gotten away with

thing is he SHOULD be easy to sell to the right club, a mid/low league prem team who base there football playing deep ( like burnley did )

worrying if he's our main man next season, 1 and 3/4 seasons of mistakes he's gotten away with

I do agree, but there is no way we would get anything like we paid for him.

Despite him being young and English.

If he played for the RS Bournemouth would snap our hands off.

I do agree, but there is no way we would get anything like we paid for him.

Despite him being young and English.

If he played for the RS Bournemouth would snap our hands off.

maybe not all like but we should be able to recover the vast majority, he's still young, English international so hopefully some poor suckers fall for it and take him of our hands, utter spineless liability that he is

As bad as our defenders are, they are still an upgrade on the Jags/Williams combo we endured.
However, we all know how bad we are at the back.
The league knows it, Millwall knew it, everybody has a chance against us these days.

We are the team to play if you are out of form.

We got mugged paying 30M for Keane and Burnley would have offered 15M to buy him back the next day. They knew.

Zouma got actually relegated last season like.

so? he was mostly played right back, he is the furthest thing from a RB I've ever seen

also Gueye got relegated, shaqiri got relegated, Robertson got relegated etc etc

edit- im not saying zouma is boss btw because he;s not, but when your main job is to cover for keane and his lack of his pace it kind of distracts you from doing your own job I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.