• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the Moshiri Era has sucked all the ambition out of a lot of you blues, who seemingly have 7th as akin to winning the title.

its not and never will be good enough , to claim seventh place
No it's just called a stepping stone that Everton need to consistently make before we even start thinking of Europe and titles.

I can understand those who say give him time.

It is crap changing managers all the time.

However, can those same people explain why they think he can turn it around? What are you seeing that loads of us aren’t? Why should he be given time? Can you see that he could be causing even more damage?
I thought this was a great question and reviewing the last few pages no-one answered at all. a couple of people answered in a sarcastic way or from the opposite point of view but really no -one answered. Shame....
So for me I think he might be able to turn it around on the following grounds
- we have some good players in the squad no doubt and it was clearly strengthened after last season
- The first XI now does not include a geriatric CB and LB and does have new mid/attacking talent overlaid on what we had last year.
- In patches we look good - first half against Horse punchers, the last 20 minutes of the Derby, second half at Cardiff. admittedly in patches we look AWFUL too.
- He has shown an ability to drop players based on form (Walcott excepted)
- He has shown the ability to change tactics during a game
- He has shown the ability to make good subs (and bad ones.
On balance the bads outweigh the goods at the moment but that could change...

i think the Moshiri Era has sucked all the ambition out of a lot of you blues, who seemingly have 7th as akin to winning the title.

its not and never will be good enough , to claim seventh place
Pre Moshiri, When Kenwright was the top man, the last few seasons would of seen some serious meltdowns, enough is enough banners and protests, but now pitiful mediocrity is welcome, not sure if people are blinded because of Bramley Moore, if so the club realy have played a blinder

Silva’s record against the current Top 10 teams:

P - 15
W - 1
D - 4
L - 10

Only Fulham have a worse record.

That is atrocious. How can anybody put forward a case for keeping this man in charge?

Ah convenient. Leaving out the bottom 10. Feeding your agenda. We're boss and you know it lad.

Pre Moshiri, When Kenwright was the top man, the last few seasons would of seen some serious meltdowns, enough is enough banners and protests, but now pitiful mediocrity is welcome, not sure if people are blinded because of Bramley Moore, if so the club realy have played a blinder
its quite odd.

cant believe our club has become so tolerant of absolute rubbish

I thought this was a great question and reviewing the last few pages no-one answered at all. a couple of people answered in a sarcastic way or from the opposite point of view but really no -one answered. Shame....
So for me I think he might be able to turn it around on the following grounds
- we have some good players in the squad no doubt and it was clearly strengthened after last season
- The first XI now does not include a geriatric CB and LB and does have new mid/attacking talent overlaid on what we had last year.
- In patches we look good - first half against Horse punchers, the last 20 minutes of the Derby, second half at Cardiff. admittedly in patches we look AWFUL too.
- He has shown an ability to drop players based on form (Walcott excepted)
- He has shown the ability to change tactics during a game
- He has shown the ability to make good subs (and bad ones.
On balance the bads outweigh the goods at the moment but that could change...

*big red cross right through this

So just a guttural reaction to me trying to have a balanced view and not agreeing with everything everyone writes on this thread then....
your trying to put a positive spin on an absolute disaster of a season, and performances...

and I don't agree with any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.