2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro vs. Koldrup ......worst EFC signing ever ?
Of course Sandro. Kroldrup was cheap and sold for s small loss very quickly. Sandro was cheap but on humongous wages over 5 years, and no chance we can sell him. It's not even a contest.

Of course Sandro. Kroldrup was cheap and sold for s small loss very quickly. Sandro was cheap but on humongous wages over 5 years, and no chance we can sell him. It's not even a contest.

Kroldrup was 4.5mil+ when that was a hefty fee for a CB...

The day he was offered 120k a week showed how no one in a position of power at our club knew what they were doing....

The damage to team morale this did was enormous... Imagine going into work and knowing the most useless guy you work with is paid over double what you are (and he's so bad he doesn't even have to come to work anymore)... When you add to that the crazy money Rooney, Klaassen, Bolasie were on its no wonder our team is passionless and characterless....

We've made a total balls of finally having some money..
Nail meet head

The day he was offered 120k a week showed how no one in a position of power at our club knew what they were doing....

The damage to team morale this did was enormous... Imagine going into work and knowing the most useless guy you work with is paid over double what you are (and he's so bad he doesn't even have to come to work anymore)... When you add to that the crazy money Rooney, Klaassen, Bolasie were on its no wonder our team is passionless and characterless....

We've made a total balls of finally having some money..
Totally right. Who sanctioned this......£120K x 52 weeks x 5 years = £31.2M. We call ourselves the peoples club. What a Joke

Kroldrup was 4.5mil+ when that was a hefty fee for a CB...
Even back then it wasn't an exceptional fee for a CB. We didn't lose too much on him either, if I remember correctly.

I'd say only Bolasie has proven to be a worse signing than Sandro.

27m fee.
100k a week.
5 year deal.
Missed over a year injured.
Came back, abysmal.
Nobody would buy him.
We're stuck paying half his wages until end of contract.

At least Sandro is about 15m less flushed down the toilet all things added up.

lol

Totally right. Who sanctioned this......£120K x 52 weeks x 5 years = £31.2M. We call ourselves the peoples club. What a Joke
errr, Mr Moshiri signs all the cheques.

that clown 'personally scouted' Tosun and signed a bumper 4.5 year deal for him too.

Even back then it wasn't an exceptional fee for a CB. We didn't lose too much on him either, if I remember correctly.

I'd say only Bolasie has proven to be a worse signing than Sandro.

27m fee.
100k a week.
5 year deal.
Missed over a year injured.
Came back, abysmal.
Nobody would buy him.
We're stuck paying half his wages until end of contract.

At least Sandro is about 15m less flushed down the toilet all things added up.

lol
tosun says hi...

both Bolasie and tosun have at least contributed *something .. to the first team unlike sandro

even so, these 3 alone are proof of how badly Moshiri's era has been

tosun says hi...

both Bolasie and tosun have at least contributed *something .. to the first team unlike sandro

even so, these 3 alone are proof of how badly Moshiri's era has been
At least he's fit and ready to play. Overpriced yes, would struggle to offload, but I bet you he'd go back to Turkey if we could agree a fee for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.