2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you not going to? Everyone else gets dogs Abuse week in week out but he is exempt ?! why? He gets the worst levels of consistency out of nearly all our squad.
You've been on his back for a while now so I don't think I can convince you of my PoV, I'll just say I'm not saying he's immune to criticism but he would be one of the last players in this team I would slate.

You've been on his back for a while now so I don't think I can convince you of my PoV, I'll just say I'm not saying he's immune to criticism but he would be one of the last players in this team I would slate.
Fair enough mate, there are many who agree with us both, it’s funny how different people see different things.

Let’s hooe he improves as he gets older

Have a look mate I guarantee you one thing, they can pass the ball and stay on their feet without constantly crying
Nope, there a loads in the prem, who are his age who can pass mate, from chilwell, neves, DCL, Tielemans, Jesus, Maddison, Gray,Iwobi,Winks, Torreira etc etc, loads mate.Some of those passes and "shots" yesterday were my lads level and he's 14.

If it wasn't for his goals, for which I am very grateful, and his 30 minute cameo against the RS, he has been woefull for 5 months.
Right so using this list of players there are 2 wingers on there, Gray has 7 less goals than him and Iwobi has 8 less goals and is also massively inconsistent. Wingers are inconsistent and always have been especially young wingers. Lets be honest mate he isn't one of the big worries in the team at the minute, let him develop and he will be taken out of the team as an when its needed which Silva has done this season.

Right so using this list of players there are 2 wingers on there, Gray has 7 less goals than him and Iwobi has 8 less goals and is also massively inconsistent. Wingers are inconsistent and always have been especially young wingers. Lets be honest mate he isn't one of the big worries in the team at the minute, let him develop and he will be taken out of the team as an when its needed which Silva has done this season.
The point being made that age is no excuse for inability to stay on your feet, beat a man or find a pass.

The point being made that age is no excuse for inability to stay on your feet, beat a man or find a pass.

love richarlison me think he's been great, but would agree with that, he can pass the ball because sometimes he does some boss balls but I think he's just very sloppy ( a bit like barkley, you know he can do something but most the time he just doesn't )

one thing I think about richarlison which don't really think others have mentioned is his lack of genuine pace, seems very slow sometimes ( when he's played through etc )

Wish people, specifically the bad snowflakes in our midst, would get off this guy's back a bit. He's one of the best young players in the league, already has >10 goals, and he's ours.

If he were at somewhere like Wolves, everyone would be raving about him and citing him as an example of club failings.

So I'm quite willing to forgive a little bit of rolling around after another kick or a tweet with him celebrating a goal he scores for us even if it's in a 3-2 defeat!

Rubbish SD!

I’ll admit his direct fee kicks did bail el Fraudo our towards the back end of that season but he never got back to the level he was showing against Stoke Spurs and in that derby when he was absolutely terrorising Wisdom before Suarez ended him.

Wish people, specifically the bad snowflakes in our midst, would get off this guy's back a bit. He's one of the best young players in the league, already has >10 goals, and he's ours.

If he were at somewhere like Wolves, everyone would be raving about him and citing him as an example of club failings.

So I'm quite willing to forgive a little bit of rolling around after another kick or a tweet with him celebrating a goal he scores for us even if it's in a 3-2 defeat!
Snowflake for not sucking richi off lol, you sound like a trumpster

It’s sad to see people revelling in a player’s bad form because it matches their agenda.

Not me mate, I think he’s boss, I’m a big fan, and I rate him, just think at this moment in time he’s been piss poor, and I don’t know if it’s his attitude or he can’t be arsed because when he first came in he chased every ball down and was brilliant.

Its mad to think he is 21, hes scored 11 goals and two assists with 8 games to go.

Hes been unbelievable.

Hes the same age as Dowell, Lookman and DCL. All considered ones for the future, with little or no heat, while Richarlison is being judged like a player in his late 20s and the peak of his powers.

The lads incredible, fantastic singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.