2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lot over the park would be praising this lad for anything good he did, instead our fans look for all his flaws.

This mentality is one of the reasons why we are where we are.
he was getting slated for not knowing English earlier in the thread, Some people just want to moan for the sake of moaning.

I’m sorry, but those saying we should not criticise him. He has been bang average for 5 months, cost 45 mill and plays for my club. It appears everyone else is fair game apart from our “Prince”

It’s weird

I’ll be the first to praise him when he has a good game believe but 2 good touches a game and a load of falling over a missing passes is just no where near what is expected for praise.

He needs to sort it.

I’m sorry, but those saying we should not criticise him. He has been bang average for 5 months, cost 45 mill and plays for my club. It appears everyone else is fair game apart from our “Prince”

It’s weird

I’ll be the first to praise him when he has a good game believe but 2 good touches a game and a load of falling over a missing passes is just no where near what is expected for praise.

He needs to sort it.

I’ll use your Gylfi rebuttal to that.

HE’S OUR TOP SCORER.

It’s weird

He needs to sort it.
He is one of the LAST players we should be criticizing that's all I'm trying to say. I know he's played gash in recent weeks but I'm not gonna slate him for it, Players have off games/weeks/periods it happens they aren't robots.

He is young and it's his first season with us. And if the season were to end today it would be seen as a decent first season for him, with high points and low points but a decent goal tally and you would be expecting him to kick on next season in what will hopefully be a better team/squad.

I don't understand overly criticising young players just coming into the team or new signings who are doing ok but not great in their first season.

Patience is a virtue

He is one of the LAST players we should be criticizing that's all I'm trying to say. I know he's played gash in recent weeks but I'm not gonna slate him for it, Players have off games/weeks/periods it happens they aren't robots.
Why are you not going to? Everyone else gets dogs Abuse week in week out but he is exempt ?! why? He gets the worst levels of consistency out of nearly all our squad.

Go
Go on then mate, what other 21 year old do you suggest we buy in his place?
eho mentioned us buying them??

Go back 2-3 pages and I listed about 10 players his age who are all much better players at this time in this league
People using his age as an excuse for falling over and missing passes baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.