2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case let's give schneiderlein a free pass eh... in fact let's recall mirallas and anyone else who looked good for a bit before deciding they weren't arsed anymore.

Not remotely the same situation. In fact, Pickford looks too arsed if anything. He needs to calm down.

Why do people say hes young. Hes 25. Hes average at best and has been both seasons. He was let off with alot of goals last season cos he was "new" and "young".

Those same mistakes people are pulling him up on this season but they happened last year.

Hes the single biggest reason our goals conceeded has been so high last 2 years

Why do people say hes young. Hes 25. Hes average at best and has been both seasons. He was let off with alot of goals last season cos he was "new" and "young".

Those same mistakes people are pulling him up on this season but they happened last year.

Been poor this year but wasn't voted player and players player of the season for nowt. Bit of revisionism going on.

ok mate

Why's he g
Been poor this year but wasn't voted player and players player of the season for nowt. Bit of revisionism going on.

He played really well last season overall.

He has played really badly this season overall.

And his attitude clearly changed this year. That's what makes me so much more frustrated with him. The hype surrounding him has went to his head and his form has fell off a cliff. Most people would have caught themselves on by now but he is still behaving like a child, as was the case on Saturday.

He reminds me of an old co-worker of mine. He was also 25 at the time and I remember thinking he was so immature in his ways. Reminds me a lot like Pickford. I guess it can't have helped him being heralded as a national hero and thinking he was Billy Big Bullocks when he returned to us in the summer.

Looks like the type of lad to wear Lonsdale trainers.

A wool. Badly overhyped, decent at times Keeper.

Hes deffo a match of the day goalkeeper though isnt he? Throws himself about to look good for the cameras but his actual ability isnt as good as some believe.

In his head hes the best in the world. Problem is in reality hes not.

Arrogant in a bad way too, his error at Anfield, he tried to pull Origi down, he then claimed offside and then a foul on himself, at Newcastle he was again claiming something to the ref.

In short a great goalkeeper for a side in the bottom 9, decent one for a mid table team but no where near good enough for 7th upwards.

He reminds me of an old co-worker of mine. He was also 25 at the time and I remember thinking he was so immature in his ways. Reminds me a lot like Pickford. I guess it can't have helped him being heralded as a national hero and thinking he was Billy Big Bullocks when he returned to us in the summer.
this is exactly the problem I feel. Exactly the same as what happened to Joe Hart

Surprised to hear he is 25. I thought he was an immature 23. Bad news that cos if he is 25 and behaves like he did at Newcastle he may not change very much.

He clearly played to wind the Newcastle fans up than win the 3 points on Saturday which is pretty concerning for your keeper to be doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.