2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t rate him as many of you have probably realised but that was a proper CF header and a really classy finish tbf. He even showed some good gold up play and control and as ever he ran around and worked hard. Like I said I don’t rate him but I thought he played well today

Played well.. lots of running, a classy header and a nice first-time shot that nearly went in.

He almost has to play on his own because unless Digne links up he rarely gets a centre. Neither Walcott or Richarlison
cross the ball; he does not have a midfielder who runs beyond him and through-balls are like full-moons.

How about playing him and Tosun together for the rest of the season co the current set-up has been shown to be ineffective?.

Played well.. lots of running, a classy header and a nice first-time shot that nearly went in.

He almost has to play on his own because unless Digne links up he rarely gets a centre. Neither Walcott or Richarlison
cross the ball; he does not have a midfielder who runs beyond him and through-balls are like full-moons.

How about playing him and Tosun together for the rest of the season co the current set-up has been shown to be ineffective?.

I think two up top suits both of them but our manager doesn’t like playing to players strengths, he’d rather play a formation that doesn’t suit the players at his disposal

8 goals, does that make him our third highest scorer behind Siggurdsson and Richardson? Because if it does, then he needs to be cut some slack for that alone. He cost us two bob and the other two who have scored only three or four goals more than him cost us £40+M each!

8 goals, does that make him our third highest scorer behind Siggurdsson and Richardson? Because if it does, then he needs to be cut some slack for that alone. He cost us two bob and the other two who have scored only three or four goals more than him cost us £40+M each!

He’s got 6 goals & 1 assist in ~13 PL games.

2 more goals & 1 assist in domestic cups.

Having a good little run is the lad, helps to get a run of games than being chopped and changed and good on him for making himself the number 1 striker ahead of an international Turkish or not, Cenks slow but he's not that bad.

Can see DCL making a lot eat their words in the next couple of seasons if he keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.