• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 85 you would probably have been saying the same thing comparing Kendall to Catterick.
It’s all relative.

But 2019 is not 1985. That’s irrelevant. Pep and the yellow teeth yes because it’s happened recently but they are managing Citch and RS! And these 2 out of hundred of managers who failed in the PL.

It's not that we couldn't find another manager - I'm saying we can't get anyone we want now, it's not that simple, and the best option, instead of another guaranteed year of mid-table transition, is to give this one more year. Another manager will immediately ship out not only the 2016-18 signings, as well as any left over from Martinez & Moyes, but also probably not want to work with the 6 new signings from Silva, so we are again looking at least 2 - 3 years at best before any success. I only want to know from Brands and Silva that there is a plan, progress and they are hitting some targets at least. I just hope they are not only blaming transfers and players from past managers. I feel like first 1/3 of the season is enough to give us something to build on, and if Silva finishes in a decent way we're ok.

We know, he knows that the 2nd half was awful yesterday, and we have had some horrible attacking and defending performances. So as long as they are working on it behind the scenes, unlike Martinez was, I'm ok with that .
I really hope our coaching staff is decent, and Silva is not just carrying his mates around with him from Watford and Hull. He should be brave enough to bring in better technical coaches who are not necessarily Portuguese or whom he is comfortable with.

Suggest better managers (realistic ones) and let's argue about that

You clearly aren't as alarmed by our sustained relegation form as you should be. There is another thread for suggesting new managers, but I will maintain my belief that if Watford are capable of upgrading on Silva mid-season, then so are we.

You clearly aren't as alarmed by our sustained relegation form as you should be. There is another thread for suggesting new managers, but I will maintain my belief that if Watford are capable of upgrading on Silva mid-season, then so are we.

The current situation is similar to the aftermath of Martinez’s 2nd season. Some fans have made their mind up some said give him the 3rd year he will come good etc.

End of the day the board make the decisions and you know how they act. He’s here until nxt season at least

I think they sacked Koeman earlier than I expected and got rid of Martinez later than I expected. Say if he stays and we’re lingering at 11th place this Christmas I am sure he will be gone by then.

End of the day the board make the decisions and you know how they act. He’s here until nxt season at least

They sacked Martinez within their first six months at Everton. They sacked Koeman mid-season. They sacked Allerdyce six months into an 18 month contract.

Someone made a good point about whether we will be able to get loans for the new stadium whilst suffering sustained relegation form with the crappest manager in the league.

They may have made mistakes, but I don't think the board are stupid enough to carry on with Silva into next season.

People on this forum supporting the manager because the board won’t sink more money in need there head testing.

The manager is a failure like the people who hired him.

My message to the fans stop going until the manager has gone + remember 3 or 4 people on a board are not going to stop tens of thousands of Everton fans showing there discontent through every media platform available.

Don’t listen to the crackpots on here who advocate sticking with what we have they are insane.

Let’s not build them a ground as they’re conceding silly goals. LOL ok mate

Mate we are about 9 points from the relegation spots. If you was a bank would you honestly give us £350 million based on our last two seasons?

Absolutely zero chance of us getting funding in the championship and I imagine most wont touch us with a bargepole if we continue to slide further down the table. We are not the safe investment we should be and thats down to the current clueless tit of a manager we have.

Mate we are about 9 points from the relegation spots. If you was a bank would you honestly give us £350 million based on our last two seasons?

Absolutely zero chance of us getting funding in the championship and I imagine most wont touch us with a bargepole if we continue to slide further down the table. We are not the safe investment we should be and thats down to the current clueless tit of a manager we have.

Just get a top manager then the problem is sorted. We must be the best of the rest next season and at least in the mix for top 6 when the new stadium is built. Then this is called progress.

this is actually bang on

ive said this for months, we will finish about 16th, as teams below us pick up wins agaisnst the top teams, like Southampton yesterday, whilst we lose all of them.

we will end up a handful of points off the relegation zone

investors will then be thinking we can not indefinitely guarantee this premier league money for the next 25 years and they would be correct

Status
Not open for further replies.