• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on today mate?

BAD, really, really BAD.

I have so many people to blame, but im just happy for little Bernie for finally showing his talent.

But regards Silva, its 2 shuffles forwards, 3 giant leaps backwards.

I just dunno, I still feel we should give him time, not just him, I would be willing to give anybody more time, but hes honestly not the man for us, at no point have I thought he was the man for us. Sure I liked the way we played at OT, away at Arse, but even there we got beat, I was happy with the point versus the vermin, but we havent had a proper result all season, so far.

With some games against the top tier teams to come he still could get a proper result, which might sway me, if he could 2 or more, but meh, hes just really poo.

But then I look at the choices to replace him and I hate them all, some of them with a really big passion.

Cos we wont be getting Conte, Zidane or anybody like that, it will be somebody really poo, but hey, its what we do, recruit poo managers.

BAD, really, really BAD.

I have so many people to blame, but im just happy for little Bernie for finally showing his talent.

I just dunno, I still feel we should give him time, not just him, I would be willing to give anybody more time, but hes honestly not the man for us, at no point have I thought he was the man for us. Sure I liked the way we played at OT, away at Arse, but even there we got beat, I was happy with the point versus the vermin, but we havent had a proper result all season, so far.

With some games against the top tier teams to come he still could get a proper result, which might sway me, if he could 2 or more, but meh, hes just really poo.

But then I look at the choices to replace him and I hate them all, some of them with a really big passion.

Cos we wont be getting Conte, Zidane or anybody like that, it will be somebody really poo, but hey, its what we do, recruit poo managers.

So Eddie Howe in then?

If we are gonna to sack MS why not now and get the new guy (whoever) in? It’s over.

I don’t expect great things happen overnight but come on, finishing below the like in Wolves and Watford is a new low for this club. 7th is the minimum requirement.

I didnt say I wouldnt sack him, I just really see no benefit in sacking him now.

For a start we lower our available options, if we wait till the end of the season our pool becomes bigger, only clowns like Rodgers jump ship in March.

And then theres the reasons I listed above.

BAD, really, really BAD.

As much as people dislike them for whatever reason Moyes and even BFS would have got more points with the current squad than the current joker.

I didnt say I wouldnt sack him, I just really see no benefit in sacking him now.

For a start we lower our available options, if we wait till the end of the season our pool becomes bigger, only clowns like Rodgers jump ship in March.

And then theres the reasons I listed above.

Just hope the boss will get a big proven name in next...but we can dream.

As much as people dislike them for whatever reason Moyes and even BFS would have got more points with the current squad than the current joker.

I liked Moyes, but hes not a good manager, he was utterly superb for us, he did a great job, but I wouldnt call him a good manager, personally.

I said a few weeks ago I would give him the next 10 games, 3 down and we have 1 expected win, 1 plucky draw and a terrible defeat, as I said above, he could still sway me, but at this point we are possibly gonna need to win the next 8 games for me to give him beyond May.

I liked Moyes, but hes not a good manager, he was utterly superb for us, he did a great job, but I wouldnt call him a good manager, personally.

I said a few weeks ago I would give him the next 10 games, 3 down and we have 1 expected win, 1 plucky draw and a terrible defeat, as I said above, he could still sway me, but at this point we are possibly gonna need to win the next 8 games for me to give him beyond May.

I thought Moyes was “good” in terms of the situation we were in at the time.

I guess we will draw a game or two against the top 6 but this won’t change anything. Damage is done. Season’s over Euro is gone after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.