2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant to watch and gives everything. He and Digne were hitting peak Baines & Pienaar levels at times out there.

It's a real shame he's not a goalscorer though as nowadays that limits your value as a forward considerably.

No one notice him giving the ball away for the first goal then.
He lost it as all players who try things do. He had done 20 good things before that. It up to others to back players like him up if he loses the ball on a rare occasion.blame the zouma who was asleep at the knockdown and kenny who got sucked in and pickford who dived over the ball(or else it went tru him i cant make up my mind)

When, exactly when, will Pickford learn to catch/stop a ball and actually hold onto it. This is his biggest failing, the ball always comes back out. It’s not enough to stop a ball, hold on to the bloody thing.......

He lost it as all players who try things do. He had done 20 good things before that. It up to others to back players like him up if he loses the ball on a rare occasion.blame the zouma who was asleep at the knockdown and kenny who got sucked in and pickford who dived over the ball(or else it went tru him i cant make up my mind)
Don't give the ball away cheap then try and blame everyone else,yes played well but let's not wash over facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.