Scarves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the scarves is their any source on who’s baby that was that had a picture taken with Firmino when he was on their bench. Weird behaviour if that was a blue parent handing over their kid.
Yeh I thought the same...

Then I thought maybe it's a loyal blue whose kid has a stinker of a cold at the moment. Could be trying to get That Lots most creative player to catch it of the sprog under the pretence of taking a photo??? Cunning!

Stay tuned for next weeks RS team news.

Similar to the scarves is their any source on who’s baby that was that had a picture taken with Firmino when he was on their bench. Weird behaviour if that was a blue parent handing over their kid.
A blue who's parents will take photo out at the 18th birthday party as a wind up.

If you put yourself in the shoes of a tourist, then it makes sense as a great momemto of the day you finally got to go to a premier league game.
They’re not for me and I didn’t even think about buying one when I went to my one and only premier league game last year, but as a souvenir, I think they are a great idea.
If you are a local, they are obviously badly kopite
Maybe tourists think they are safer from being beaten to death by hooligans if they have the safety scarf on

Slightly off topic .. But it’s noticeable how you don’t see RS in colours in the home ends at Goodison Derby’s anymore

Even 10 years ago you used to get the odd one in the family enclosure.

Makes for a much better atmosphere being fully segregated imo

Slightly off topic .. But it’s noticeable how you don’t see RS in colours in the home ends at Goodison Derby’s anymore

Yeah I always hated them sitting in with us .

it's probably because it used to be the scouse reds who would sit with friends/family at goodison in the home end

now days they are a propa tourist club they probably wouldn't dare

I get 1 for every European away game. Been getting them since the 80's. Pride and place in the man cave
Now this sounds fair enough. A pretty good memento of a game.

How do you transport it around before you get home? Around your neck seems reasonable - it's a scarf after all.

And on this slippy slope m'lud, the defendant was wearing a half rs/ Everton scarf on Sunday.

.....just went past a house on Deysbrook Lane, opposite the Reds training ground and whoever lives there has their side railings adorned in Reds half/half scarves with a banner in the middle. Looks awful.

If I owned a mobile phone I would’ve taken a picture, I just shook my head in disbelief.

.....just went past a house on Deysbrook Lane, opposite the Reds training ground and whoever lives there has their side railings adorned in Reds half/half scarves with a banner in the middle. Looks awful.

If I owned a mobile phone I would’ve taken a picture, I just shook my head in disbelief.

Cretins.

I’m absolutely disgusted by the distinct lack of selfie sticks being used on Sunday. I am writing to TUI to get some tourist sent over PDQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.