Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the squad and loaned players we have so much dead wood it's unreal.

I suppose most sides in the prem face the same problems.

sign Gareth bale. They hate him at Madrid. Funny how they can hate him after scoring 2 wonder goal in last season champions league final.

Jarrod Bowen
Hull city
22 yo
Plays rm but is left-footed
So far this season...
34 games 18 goals 3 assists

Probably wouldn’t be cheap but if Hull don’t get promoted he could be attainable. Has been linked with other prem clubs but not nearly the same “has already been sold/done deal” chatter as sessengan and Maddison has.

Probably already been mentioned on here but I think he could be worth a go.

sign Gareth bale. They hate him at Madrid. Funny how they can hate him after scoring 2 wonder goal in last season champions league final.
I do understand it, he is not a very likable character. 6 years he has been there and by all accounts he only knows a few words of spanish, he has never done an interview with Madrid TV in spanish (this is something you just don't do even if you can only manage a few words) During the classico recently when subbed, he apparently just went down the tunnel and left the stadium before the game had ended. He continues to refuse to get involved with team activities, like dinners and events. Also they payed more than they did for Ronaldo and for much of the time he has been injured. Good player but i fully understand why the Madrid fans don't like him and seemingly his fellow players at Madrid don't like him either, but at £600k pwk and at nearly 30, no other team is going to want him with his injury record.

Jarrod Bowen
Hull city
22 yo
So far this season...

Probably wouldn’t be cheap but if Hull don’t get promoted he could be attainable. Has been linked with other prem clubs but not nearly the same “has already been sold/done deal” chatter as sessengan and Maddison has.

Norwich Fans i know seem to think he is nailed on going to them if they get promoted...

You say that, but he was only able to manage 3 goals up until this past week.

The problem with hattricks in 4 goal wins is they arent really that useful to the rest of your season. Do we want players that look good on paper, or ones that will help you win more than 2 games a year? I dont have illusions our current wingers are very good, but that doesnt mean a guy who shows up to score a hattrick and then nothing else for most of the year would help us win ANYTHING. Neither are good enough, and thankfully Brands will be looking for much better.

Not very useful..you are joking... Del Boy already has more assists this season than Walcott, Bernard and Richarlson put together.

Another good game against Leicester last weekend where he made a goal for Deeney.

Who do you think is going to come to EFC this summer? Top players leave EFC- Lukaku and Stones- few come - Pickford is one exception- and that
is why we have to take chances on retreads like Walcott and Bernard or have to spend way over the top for people like Gilfi
or Richarlison? Del Boy was a speedy, clever, reasonably priced winger who is now coming into his prime and was a good fit
at EFC until he was booted out by that idiot Koeman.

Still if you think Brands is going to pick up a better winger than Del Boy and then a top centre-forward, a midfielder, a right back, a centre-half and
then put us in a position to win a trophy then I'll drink whatever you've already had too much of.

Not very useful..you are joking... Del Boy already has more assists this season than Walcott, Bernard and Richarlson put together.

Another good game against Leicester last weekend where he made a goal for Deeney.

Who do you think is going to come to EFC this summer? Top players leave EFC- Lukaku and Stones- few come - Pickford is one exception- and that
is why we have to take chances on retreads like Walcott and Bernard or have to spend way over the top for people like Gilfi
or Richarlison? Del Boy was a speedy, clever, reasonably priced winger who is now coming into his prime and was a good fit

Still if you think Brands is going to pick up a better winger than Del Boy and then a top centre-forward, a midfielder, a right back, a centre-half and
then put us in a position to win a trophy then I'll drink whatever you've already had too much of.
We should use Brands and his PSV connection to make a proper bid for someone like Lozano or Bergwijn, both are levels above anything Del Boy could ever dream of being. Why on earth would we want to bring back a player who has failed previously for a third time, other than that 4 clubs in 2 years is bad enough for a manager, but for a player that is just shocking imo.

Im a bit confused how Walcott/Sigurdsson are mentioned in the same breath as Bernard and Richarlison?

Also im lost on why we 'have' to take chances or spend 'way over the top' on Sigurdsson and Walcott?

We should use Brands and his PSV connection to make a proper bid for someone like Lozano or Bergwijn, both are levels above anything Del Boy could ever dream of being. Why on earth would we want to bring back a player who has failed previously for a third time, other than that 4 clubs in 2 years is bad enough for a manager, but for a player that is just shocking imo.

Exactly...

For the right price would love Geri back on the right. Think Kenny behind Geri would be a decent pairing as Kenny defensively seems solid which would leave Geri to get on with his game. I know Lookman is a real talent but I think his heads been turned and hes off in the summer.

Jarrod Bowen
Hull city
22 yo
So far this season...

Type of signings we should be looking at for right price. Doesn't work out you would get your money back. If it does Jackpot! Look at Brooks at Bournemouth who I think we looked at .

Jarrod Bowen
Hull city
22 yo
So far this season...

Seen him a few times - he looks very good at that level.

But then again so did Tom Ince.

Status
Not open for further replies.