2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
After MONTHS Martinez had us looking like a solid side, Koeman after MONTHS had us looking good even thou he had to follow an idiot, both without the budget that Silva has spent.
Yes i know that Martinez had it easy because he took over from the well organised Moyes, and Silva has had to follow three idiots, but even so, dont forget the biggest problem with Silva, his his way of defending is of his own choice.
Either way lets just hope the players, mainly Pickford, dont let us down on Sunday, because once out on the pitch there on there own
We ha =ve a load of idiot players who cant adapt to one of the most common systems played in world football. You cant fix stupid. We need intelligent players in - especially defenders. I;d punt Keane and Mina and I'd ease Coleman out. Two new CBs and a RB who can defend....thats to go on top of a good right winger and attacker....and a GK.

Number one target for being hounded out? Not at all. Nothing on here matters a rap except to let off steam. Fortunately we have no influence on who goes or stays. Good fun though, picking favourites and villains. He is neither to me. Just an inbetween like all of the rest of the squad.
He's rubbish. The stats say so and so do everyone's eyes.

He has an England shirt and that's distracting some from the obvious fact that he's an appalling GK.

He's rubbish. The stats say so and so do everyone's eyes.

He has an England shirt and that's distracting some from the obvious fact that he's an appalling GK.
Pickford having a good game or bad still have's you moaning about him for anything and something though Davek to be fair,you dont change and you claimed he was not good enough his 1st season,or that hes won us no games etc,or you say hes made saves hes suppose to etc etc lol and say he won Liverpool the league when city were still 2 points clear at the time,with 24 games left lol

Pickford having a good game or bad still have's you moaning about him for anything and something though Davek to be fair,you dont change and you claimed he was not good enough his 1st season,or that hes won us no games etc,or you say hes made saves hes suppose to etc etc lol and say he won Liverpool the league when city were still 2 points clear at the time,with 24 games left lol
I knew he'd be hopeless. What a great idea Koeman had: "let's get that GK in from Sunderland...the one who conceded 56 goals".

It was pretty easy to correctly predict he'd be a clown.

Talking about polls as a measure of opinion, the one on the much maligned manager is creeping towards 50/50. If we beat Liverpool it might .........

Martinez got 5th with a load of Moyes stiffs playing magnificent football, so there's no comparison there.

However, Silva's been sabotaged here at Everton with Brands failing twice to get a decent goal scorer in for him to use.

I think Siva has shown he can get a team set up against very good sides and I;d like to see what he can do with a second window to add to his first...and this upcoming window should really be the third he's onto.

All of that is a waste of time if he does not drop this ludicrous zonal marking. It shoots us in the foot almost every game. This is his third english club and we are just as bad as the other two for conceding those goals.
Why on earth does he persist with it.
He wont get many more windows if he doesnt drop the worst thing about his management so far.

All of that is a waste of time if he does not drop this ludicrous zonal marking. It shoots us in the foot almost every game. This is his third english club and we are just as bad as the other two for conceding those goals.
Why on earth does he persist with it.
He wont get many more windows if he doesnt drop the worst thing about his management so far.
HK used it. Many managers use it.

The system is the system he prefers. If you have thick defenders you have thick defenders who cant work it. Ergo: change the defenders....and above all the GK.

HK used it. Many managers use it.

The system is the system he prefers. If you have thick defenders you have thick defenders who cant work it. Ergo: change the defenders....and above all the GK.

Not arsed about other managers. Ours has a record that says no matter what defenders he uses his sides dont do it well.

Not arsed about other managers. Ours has a record that says no matter what defenders he uses his sides dont do it well.
It doesn't matter if you have zonal or man to man marking if you have a GK who removes himself from the action.

It doesn't matter if you have zonal or man to man marking if you have a GK who removes himself from the action.

Not the biggest fan of pickford but just look at some of the goals. Opposition players lining up unmarked on the 6 yard line to put the ball away.
Even big nev would have struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.