6 fans arrested on two coaches heading to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why it may appear that way however as I mentioned previously, it really isn't a case of that. Yes every club has issues with fans, ale, drugs et al.

Nevertheless, rightly or wrongly in the last few weeks there's been two serious offences involving a small minority of Everton fans away from home.

It wasn't been a mass stopping of coaches SWP where large swathes of fans suffer, but rather one coach was purposely targeted by MerPol - I'll let you guess why.

This wasn't a case of Everton and all of us as fans being singled out, although I wouldn't be surprised if other forces may be less tolerant for a while.

As you mentioned earlier my guess is it’s related to previous matches and disorder , never mind to make the arrests they did but maybe as much to maybe try and put names to faces in the controlled environment. Two birds , one stone and all that .

As you mentioned earlier my guess is it’s related to previous matches and disorder , never mind to make the arrests they did but maybe as much to maybe try and put names to faces in the controlled environment. Two birds , one stone and all that .
Exactly. Request details of those on board, disrupt their day and look for evidence that may support convictions and - importantly - any potential banning orders.

The fact that they've found drugs is, I suspect, a bonus and nothing more than coincidental, or at least not the primary reason the coach was stopped.

Ask yourself, why else would only one coach be stopped (by the local force they're coming from) with so many units in response if it wasn't for a particular reason?

Exactly. Request details of those on board, disrupt their day and look for evidence that may support convictions and - importantly - any potential banning orders.

The fact that they've found drugs is, I suspect, a bonus and nothing more than coincidental, or at least not the primary reason the coach was stopped.

Ask yourself, why else would only one coach be stopped (by the local force they're coming from) with so many units in response if it wasn't for a particular reason?

I don’t have to ask myself mate im pretty confident why ,doors will be going in over a few away days soon enough but the bizzies will be getting their ducks in a row . No doubt they’ll have footage and stills but lacking the odd name , yesterday is an easy way to maybe get a couple .

Fairly mad how commonplace cocaine is in UK these days.

Is this just the rave generation grown-up and moved onto more expensive things, or are today’s younger generation (I sound about 100) into it as well?
Actually it's the older ones who always looked down on the ravers and pot smokers in the day. They are now knob head coke heads. A raver of my era wouldn't go near this new bashed up [Poor language removed].

For everyone ( not just on here) claiming the brick was the coach that got all hassle. This is a fact

No ale was seized from that bus

2 people with £50 bags were nicked

The coach driver for weed smoked in the days before . He was only hassled because they didn’t find much on the bus.

1 kid sent home with for having a spliff.

The brick are getting the blame for a lot of stuff
  1. Millwall, the only crime the brick was involved in was there coach being bricked at Millwall
  2. Watford , when the fighting had nothing to do with them.

For everyone ( not just on here) claiming the brick was the coach that got all hassle. This is a fact

No ale was seized from that bus

2 people with £50 bags were nicked

The coach driver for weed smoked in the days before . He was only hassled because they didn’t find much on the bus.

1 kid sent home with for having a spliff.

The brick are getting the blame for a lot of stuff
  1. Millwall, the only crime the brick was involved in was there coach being bricked at Millwall
  2. Watford , when the fighting had nothing to do with them.

Mate I wasn’t blaming them for anything by the way and I certainly wouldn’t do . Some great lads on there . I do think it’s very possible the police are nosing about looking at people and trying to collect names , what that’s to do with you’d have to ask them .

If you remember After the likes of the valley they did it to people going walking into the park end , stopping loads for plenty of spurious reasons . I’m not tying the events together but I’d have my suspicions .

Mate I wasn’t blaming them for anything by the way and I certainly wouldn’t do . Some great lads on there . I do think it’s very possible the police are nosing about looking at people and trying to collect names , what that’s to do with you’d have to ask them .

If you remember After the likes of the valley they did it to people going walking into the park end , stopping loads for plenty of spurious reasons . I’m not tying the events together but I’d have my suspicions .
I’m not having a go at you . Your one of the few on here who actually knows the score about what it’s like at the match .

It is pretty standard for fans to hide their faces when it goes off. It is also pretty standard for the Police to use body cams or hand held cams to record footage of fans before any trouble starts they can then use the earlier footage to compare clothing, the build and any unusual features with the footage of any incidents.

The Police will be building a database of Everton fans that they can use at a later date. Some people need to knock it on the head for a while but that isn't going to be easy because opposition thugs will be looking out for Everton fans after the events at Millwall and Watford.

stoners.gif
what times kick off lads....
Lads......

Status
Not open for further replies.