6 fans arrested on two coaches heading to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here, my 15 year old is totally committed to watching Everton home and away, as I'm unable to take him to all the aways he really enjoys the atmosphere on the coach if I can't take him. This is my dilemma, why is it he can't go without being exposed to small time knobs?
Exactly

Your probably as well explaining what's going on and being upfront...

He's going to find out for himself anyway at one point
Not the point though.

Coz someone wants to act like a nob on a coach and then potentially act like a loon as a result, kids have to just ‘accept it’?

Nah I disagree mate.

Why should someone have to deny a kid the chance to go to a game because someone wants to do cocaine?

Exactly

Not the point though.

Coz someone wants to act like a nob on a coach and then potentially act like a loon as a result, kids have to just ‘accept it’?

Nah I disagree mate.
I totally understand where your coming from...

For me it prevelent everywhere you go.

Better learning life off your old man than getting caught up in situations later in life

Difficult either way

Fairly mad how commonplace cocaine is in UK these days.

Is this just the rave generation grown-up and moved onto more expensive things, or are today’s younger generation (I sound about 100) into it as well?

Fairly mad how commonplace cocaine is in UK these days.

Is this just the rave generation grown-up and moved onto more expensive things, or are today’s younger generation (I sound about 100) into it as well?
I do think it's mostly older generation into the coke. The young uns are actually quite boring these days bar the few

The drinking culture is nowt like it used to be

Exactly

Not the point though.

Nah I disagree mate.

Why should someone have to deny a kid the chance to go to a game because someone wants to do cocaine?
Our coach is all for ale and laughs but for that very exact reason, drugs and racism are not tolerated in the slightest.

Good ;)

Obviously my feelings have been made clear in previous posts, but just an aside, I am disappointed that once again it seems that Everton has been singled out.
I can understand why it may appear that way however as I mentioned previously, it really isn't a case of that. Yes every club has issues with fans, ale, drugs et al.

Nevertheless, rightly or wrongly in the last few weeks there's been two serious offences involving a small minority of Everton fans away from home.

It wasn't a mass stopping of coaches SWP where large swathes of fans suffer, but rather one coach was purposely targeted by MerPol - I'll let you guess why.

This wasn't a case of Everton and all of us as fans being singled out, although I wouldn't be surprised if other forces may be less tolerant for a while.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.