2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeh, that goal at millwall. What a ledge
And Huddersfield.

Thing is though, nobody’s saying he’s a ‘ledge’ (mainly because nobody has talked like that since 2003 but I digress). They’re just saying you’re a proper weirdo for saying things like ‘unfortunately he scored’ and pretending he’s not contributed anything at all. And they’re right.

It is a tad worrying mate if Richarlison has been been one of our best players in the 28 games we’ve played up to, even though he’s been poor (I think the lad has got a lot of quality by the way) for a fair few of those games, and the reason its worrying is because it shows just how poor our squad is, and how crap we’ve been playing.

Out of curiosity mate, who are the other 2 players you think have been our best players in the 28 games we’ve played.

Overall I'd say digne( been our best) and sigurdsson ( like richarlison more for the good start tgoufg ) digne been solid all season

Why are we so desperate to hate everything about our club at the moment... Hes a young player, cant imagine his stats are far from Martial at the same age, yet loads would love him at the club...

And Huddersfield.

Thing is though, nobody’s saying he’s a ‘ledge’ (mainly because nobody has talked like that since 2003 but I digress). They’re just saying you’re a proper weirdo for saying things like ‘unfortunately he scored’ and pretending he’s not contributed anything at all. And they’re right.
Lol
Mate, he hasn’t convinced me, nor has he a lot of people on here or at the game but you like him and think he’s the real deal. Fair enough, for me, a 45 mil player needs to offer an awful lot more than I have yet to see. As we are seeing very often, if he doesn’t score he doesn’t go anything at all. Yes he scores some goals, around 15 in about 55 prem games, shame he can’t beat a man or find a pass. 1 assist in 26 also!

Why are we so desperate to hate everything about our club at the moment... Hes a young player, cant imagine his stats are far from Martial at the same age, yet loads would love him at the club...
Martial is a player whose technique is top-drawer. He wouldn't look out of place playing alongside the very best in the world.

I like Richarlison, but I think that his first touch and link play will ultimately hold him back.

He has talent but none of the other attributes required to harness it; endeavour , bravery or maturity. If he continues in this vein of form it’s hard to make a case not to sell him to the highest bidder ASAP.

Forgive me for suggesting you should re phrase what you typed. We? Who do you include in "we"? Suggest a more accurate comment would be "Why are a few on here so desperate etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.