Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not played since the opening day of the season.

Hes not young.

He hasn't been eased back In

He was slow anyway.. Hence the red card

What could possibly go wrong and what does it say for the other centre backs

What is more concerning in the long term is that Mina, having been injured, came in and was less than impressive. And he's out again with the same/a similar foot injury. I'm beginning to suspect that we've wasted another 26 million on this guy. Not good enough and a sicknote.

Gonna be quite embarrassing this, imagine getting absolutely thumped by Cardiff, cos that's exactly what is happening tonight.

I think what we've all taken from the last 2 weeks is that we're far better off without Everton in our lives. Close the Everton section of the forum and let's just post tits and cat gifs in the ale house and laugh at everyone elses misfortune in world football.

Gonna be quite embarrassing this, imagine getting absolutely thumped by Cardiff, cos that's exactly what is happening tonight.

I think what we've all taken from the last 2 weeks is that we're far better off without Everton in our lives. Close the Everton section of the forum and let's just post tits and cat gifs in the ale house and laugh at everyone elses misfortune in world football.
There's no doubt the last two weekends have been rather enjoyable for me not fretting over what the team are doing.

Miles better tbh if that could happen.

In 35 years supporting everton, I've honestly never felt such apathy towards the club and team. I'm getting fed up with the premier league in general, actually, but the total mismanagement of the club, total ineptitude of the manager, the arrogance of some players (eg pickford), and on field petulance of others (eg Richarlison), is beyond frustrating. Add to that the loss of identity and no/toxic atmosphere at the ground. It's a total turn-off.

And that's sad

I could have written this myself. Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.