"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Wolves away - one you were at, if I recall right?

The other 2 goals from us in the same match, this time in colour:

Yes dead right I was there our favourite away ground in the South Kop end - the away following was tremendous for some reason the Wolves fans chose the smaller end as it had more roof over it, what a noise the Blues fans made there , and that pen we were high up in that Kop, and when Joe hit it we though he had blazed it over the bar, but it was only when the handshakes, pats on his back we realised he had scored.... Treblecock played that day Fred Boomer Pickering was still suffering with that knee injury {RIP}

Was never lucky enough to see big joe in action joey was he underrated outside of merseyside my dad rated him highly .Who would compare him to in today's forwards
He was very unlike Bob Latchford in a way Bob was a poacher, and a natural - Joe worked hard at his game he worked his socks off stayed behind for extra practice like most of the team inspired by Bally - his provider was Moggsy - pinpoint crosses, and bullit headers we won the league with Joe leading the line his back to goal play was good and he could shoot with either feet, he was no slouch either, and took loads of stick hence his back injury...
no number 9 around today of his ilk most strikers now are smaller, and fast in the goal charts Harry Kane is about as good as it gets for a traditional no 9 today...

He was very unlike Bob Latchford in a way Bob was a poacher, and a natural - Joe worked hard at his game he worked his socks off stayed behind for extra practice like most of the team inspired by Bally - his provider was Moggsy - pinpoint crosses, and bullit headers we won the league with Joe leading the line his back to goal play was good and he could shoot with either feet, he was no slouch either, and took loads of stick hence his back injury...
no number 9 around today of his ilk most strikers now are smaller, and fast in the goal charts Harry Kane is about as good as it gets for a traditional no 9 today...
Nice read that .Basically big joe had the lot great attitude both feet and great in the air and could give and take it as well
Great blue big joe met him once at a players night lovely man .Me Arl fella chewed his ear off all night

Was never lucky enough to see big joe in action joey was he underrated outside of merseyside my dad rated him highly .Who would compare him to in today's forwards
Here he is ending the dirty great Leeds side unbeaten run against the animal of a centre half England's Jack Charlton,
I was to the left in the park end ... estatic what a day played them off the park -

Yes dead right I was there our favourite away ground in the South Kop end - the away following was tremendous for some reason the Wolves fans chose the smaller end as it had more roof over it, what a noise the Blues fans made there , and that pen we were high up in that Kop, and when Joe hit it we though he had blazed it over the bar, but it was only when the handshakes, pats on his back we realised he had scored.... Treblecock played that day Fred Boomer Pickering was still suffering with that knee injury {RIP}
View attachment 54549

All this Wolves stuff reminds me of the most surreal football argument I've ever witnessed first-hand.

Back in the days when pleasure was still a medically-permissible possibility, I was at wedding in Shepherd's Bush and anxious to reacquaint myself with the revolutionarly potential of a big fat Cuban. I slunk away from the ex- under some transparent pretext or other and made my way to the smokers' area outside. Safely seated out of view, I lit up the product of a thousand maidens' sun-kissed thighs, opened the hip-flask, and sank into a cloud of content.

It was rudely interrupted by a bloke with a Midland's accent. Something to the effect that the bloke he had been talking to, and was now heading to the bar, was a Baggies fan with mental health issues. I sought clarification, preferably in whole sentences.

Turned out my petitioner was an Old Gold man, and the pair were arguing furiously over...which set of supporters had adopted Harry J Allstars' The Liquidator before Chelsea's. The row rumbled on for most of the evening & culminated in a furious exchange of air-shots in the taxi rank around 3am. Both men suffered extensive wardrobe malfunction but little else.

Bonkers.

Anyway, here is the offending tune