• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, stability for stability's sake is stupid. When it doesn't work, change it until it does.

Couldn't agree more with you on stability for stabilitys sake being a bad thing, but a period of stability as a base to build from is good. I am hoping Brands is assessing Silva every bit as much as he is assessing the players and he will make the right decision for the club. I don't know if Silva is the answer, at this moment I would say he is not, but at least let us make sure we have someone else lined up if we do sack him.

He'll have us finish 16th this season. Utterly disgusting. Should fire his ass, then sue him. Useless waste of space.

Welcome to the Marco Silva era blues. This is Everton's new definition of progression and it could get a lot worse than this after the next few games. Things have got to be pretty bad when you cannot even do better than someone as bad as Allardyce.

Give us a shout when the season is over.

Southampton will lose tomorrow still a nine point gap. Need a result on Tuesday to calm any nerves. 18 days no excuses you bunch of weapons including Marco.

Southampton will lose tomorrow still a nine point gap. Need a result on Tuesday to calm any nerves. 18 days no excuses you bunch of weapons including Marco.
Southampton have already beaten arsenal once, and arsenals league form is patchy at best and they played Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.