• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton's players have complete confidence in manager Marco Silva - and are presented with the "smallest details" around set-pieces before every match.
The Blues boss is just nine months into his managerial tenure at Goodison but has come under increasing scrutiny during a run of just two wins in eight Premier League matches, an early exit from the FA Cup and a staggering 17 goals shipped from set-pieces this season.

But Everton's Brazilian winger, Bernard, is adamant that the Goodison dressing room is fully behind the manager and that attention to set-piece detail on the training ground is considerable.

Speaking to Portuguese newspaper Record , Bernard was asked if the Everton players have confidence that Silva can improve things.

He said: “Yes, and our work shows that every day. The squad is dedicated and seeks to understand each tactic, because each game requires a tactic.

"The concentration and the delivery of the players shows that we are with Marco Silva.

"As I said, each game requires a strategy and in every game he presents us with the smallest details, whether it be set pieces, or how to surprise the other team offensively, for example.

It's almost like the club wrote a script for Bernard to read off!

After reading what Bernard has said and reading some ex player interviews before he joined, I am starting to wonder whether Silva is actually over complicating his tactics and instructions and not allowing the players to think for themselves. Of course all this is moot at the moment because once confidence has deteriorated to the degree it has here, they don't play like they can anyway.

not one single player has improved under this managerial marvel that is Marco Silva.

not

a

single

one

I'd,argue Michael Keane?

Plus it's a silly point anyway cause Pickford was always susceptible to brainfarts, Coleman's verging on finished, Walcott never performed well in blue and Gueye has been as steady as ever. The rest of the players are new.

I'd,argue Michael Keane?

Plus it's a silly point anyway cause Pickford was always susceptible to brainfarts, Coleman's verging on finished, Walcott never performed well in blue and Gueye has been as steady as ever. The rest of the players are new.
It's a very very valid point..

Look what poch gets out of his players.

Even turns mediocre players in to ballers..

Son, Ben Davies, winks.. All have come on under poch

Status
Not open for further replies.