Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I think we all expect good things when Moshiri came in, but frankly we're far worse than we were let's say 10 years ago. The problem is the investment was too late, nowadays average players cost huge amounts of money. We wasted money on players like Williams, Klassen, Snides, Bolaise, and a variety of others who haven't contributed anything. We failed to bring in a striker after selling our main source of goals, which was simply unforgivable. It just seems like we never really had any plan about what we going to do with all the money we had. Even players like Mina and Pickford have looked pretty poor this season.
I often wonder - given all the changes in player fees and wages etc, where would we be today if the Mosh had not invested in us? What would Blue Bill have done with the TV money and the managerial slot? I am sure we would not have Brands as a DOF and likely we'd still be toiling under Martinez in the Championship with Mark Noble skippering the team.

I often wonder - given all the changes in player fees and wages etc, where would we be today if the Mosh had not invested in us? What would Blue Bill have done with the TV money and the managerial slot? I am sure we would not have Brands as a DOF and likely we'd still be toiling under Martinez in the Championship with Mark Noble skippering the team.
I think we'd be above where we are now and 100% wouldn't be lumbered with a squad of over paid, unshiftable players that are going to hold us back for the next 3 years

I think we'd be above where we are now and 100% wouldn't be lumbered with a squad of over paid, unshiftable players that are going to hold us back for the next 3 years
We certainly wouldnt be worse off, however we might of sold to someone else. Its always a gamble, as you never really know what the next guy is going to do, we could easily have done much worse then Moshiri, thats the scary thing

Fully agree, no doubt Moyes would be back in charge, now while he might not be what we want for the future he would have done more than Silva and Koeman. Also we’d have fit players who actually care for the club.
The next manager needs to be one who can get the players to play and care for the club.

Fully agree, no doubt Moyes would be back in charge, now while he might not be what we want for the future he would have done more than Silva and Koeman. Also we’d have fit players who actually care for the club.
The next manager needs to be one who can get the players to play and care for the club.
I think your about right here..

The fact he expects DCL, Davies and Kenny to improve along with Silva next season shows how out of touch he is.

All 4 are midtable at best and if we are to progress we need upgrades on both players and the manager alike.

The fact that dcl, davies and Kenny are all 20-21 says that he is right to expect them to improve. Anyone who thinks that they are the finished article right now is a fool and a reason why our best midfielder since the moyes era couldn't wait to do the dirty on the club and get out of here as fast as he could.