2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hot and cold when he was here but I think everyone seen a decent player in him, I'd certainly have him starting on the right wing or #10.

He seems a bit thick to me. Too ready to spout off to the media about stuff he doesn't have any clue about.

I hope he continues to do well on loan because ideally we'd like a tidy fee for him. But he has no future here - and to be blunt he showed no signs of being able to make it in the English game while here anyway.

Because Silva agreed to his loan request as he was competiting with Sigurdsson and Dowell ?

....generally, i’m of a view that first team squad players who are sent on loan have little future under a manager. If a manager truly rates a player he wants to have him around. In this instance, Silva might have had Vlasic as third in the queue. I imagine he’d willingly sell him and Dowell and bring in somebody he wants.

He seems a bit thick to me. Too ready to spout off to the media about stuff he doesn't have any clue about.

I hope he continues to do well on loan because ideally we'd like a tidy fee for him. But he has no future here - and to be blunt he showed no signs of being able to make it in the English game while here anyway.
Is he a bit thick because he criticised Allardyce football ?

Personally think people care a little too much about what footballers say and not what they do.

....generally, i’m of a view that first team squad players who are sent on loan have little future under a manager. If a manager truly rates a player he wants to have him around. In this instance, Silva might have had Vlasic as third in the queue. I imagine he’d willingly sell him and Dowell and bring in somebody he wants.

Thats fair and reasonable...

But being the top player in Russia could be sending smoke signals to Brands / Silva

Vlasic is probably the type of player to fit Silva system as one of the 2 8/10 in a 3 man midfield. Whether he gas burnt his bridges by all his mouthing off remains to be seen. I would like to see him given a go as he would save us a fortune.

The only system that Silva plays is the crap, ineffective, relegation, system.

Status
Not open for further replies.