Originally Kitbag, now Fanatics deal extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I like to see: hard hitting investigative journalism.

If the thought ever crossed his mind to ask just how much it was worth to Everton he concealed that well.

That is a totally bizarre 'interview'.

I can understand the bloke isnt a professional and is probably nervous and forgot a few things to say but its just a fluff piece.

I had a colleague who attended a meeting in London last year and he 'forgot to ask' the numbers, instead leaving it to me over the other side of the world to arrange a call to london with the same people to discuss.

Needless to say he didnt last much longer after that.

Its the most important question.

clowns-555886.jpg
You're the one with the sad face 2nd right?

No idea if the contract is good for EFC or not, but Fanatics over here (US) is solid in my experience. Their Fanatics-branded gear is pretty decently designed and inexpensive. Would be great if this allowed them to bring some more US-centric EFC gear to market, as the casual stuff is hard to get here and tailored to the UK/EU market IMO.

No idea if the contract is good for EFC or not, but Fanatics over here (US) is solid in my experience. Their Fanatics-branded gear is pretty decently designed and inexpensive. Would be great if this allowed them to bring some more US-centric EFC gear to market, as the casual stuff is hard to get here and tailored to the UK/EU market IMO.
It will that for sure. The selection of Everton stuff right now is pitiful. I’d imagine they will also manage our other retail licensing relationships, which we seem to have almost none of. Won’t affect whoever is going to design our kits or at least shouldn’t. They already have the FA, the NFL, and many others - as an example, if Nike is fine with them cutting a deal with the Oregon Ducks, which is basic the pioneer when it comes to sports apparel in the US and a massive part of what Nike does, we should have some confidence that Fanatics can get some of this right.

I have got full confidence in our magnificent Savior owner. I believe he would leave nothing to chance and wouldn't be taking a gamble with such an important aspect of our revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.