• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can name me a viable replacement who is available right now, then I will agree.

But I can almost guarantee that no manager will move from a current club in February to come and manage mid table, 4 managers in 4 years Everton.
I’d get an interim manager until the end of the season, allowing us 4 months to seek out a proper manager to lead us forward.

It’s just feels like we’re wasting time with a known dud at the helm.

I am not even bothered if we got rid of him now and haven't got a replacement tbh. Any temp caretaker will do for now. What is the worst that can happen, we lose most of our remaining games? That is what is probably going to happen anyway with him in charge so what is there to lose. Put the toffee girl in charge for the rest of season for all i care and we would probably amass a couple of points. We really shouldn't be hanging on to this guy any longer as it is just pointless. There is nothing that could convince me he is the right man to take us forward now and even if we win a few games between now and the end of the season, it cannot possibly repair the abysmal lengthy run we have just had and i am confident It will happen every season while this guy is in charge. Do we really want this guy having an input in the summer transfer window so that we can all be frustrated and disappointed again by Christmas? I definitely dont.

Should have got shut of him at the start of this 17 day break but Everton are experts at not being proactive.

That's my moan for the day lmao. lol

I am not even bothered if we got rid of him now and haven't got a replacement tbh. Any temp caretaker will do for now. What is the worst that can happen, we lose most of our remaining games? That is what is probably going to happen anyway with him in charge so what is there to lose. Put the toffee girl in charge for the rest of season for all i care and we would probably amass a couple of points. We really shouldn't be hanging on to this guy any longer as it is just pointless. There is nothing that could convince me he is the right man to take us forward now and even if we win a few games between now and the end of the season, it cannot possibly repair the abysmal lengthy run we have just had and i am confident It will happen every season while this guy is in charge. Do we really want this guy having an input in the summer transfer window so that we can all be frustrated and disappointed again by Christmas? I definitely dont.

Should have got shut of him at the start of this 17 day break but Everton are experts at not being proactive.

That's my moan for the day lmao. lol
Lob - have you seen that movie 'Split'?
Every sentence in the above has a different POV? sometimes directly or implicitly contradicting the one before...
"Do we really want this The Toffee Girl having an input in the summer transfer window so that we can all be frustrated and disappointed again by Christmas? I definitely dont."

Lob - have you seen that movie 'Split'?
Every sentence in the above has a different POV? sometimes directly or implicitly contradicting the one before...
"Do we really want this The Toffee Girl having an input in the summer transfer window so that we can all be frustrated and disappointed again by Christmas? I definitely dont."

Not seen it sorry mate and i am not really understanding you tbh but that might be just me being a bit dim today. I never said anything about the Toffee girl having an input in the summer transfer window, i was referring to Silva. You have changed the sentence which i think was on purpose to make your point? Anyway not that it matters.

The toffee girl comment was just a joke to emphasise that it wouldn't really matter who temp caretakes us for the rest of the season as they haven't got much to beat going from our current performance.

Not seen it sorry mate and i am not really understanding you tbh but that might be just me being a bit dim today. I never said anything about the Toffee girl having an input in the summer transfer window, i was referring to Silva. You have changed the sentence which i think was on purpose to make your point? Anyway not that it matters.

The toffee girl comment was just a joke to emphasise that it wouldn't really matter who temp caretakes us for the rest of the season as they haven't got much to beat going from our current performance.
Its actually a good movie IMHO but that's an aside.
Yes I did change it on purpose. My point was I dont want some rando interim person running the summer transfer plans either.
I am all for getting rid of Silva when we have the better permanent manager in our sights but shouldnt pull the trigger because he is not succeeding as that leaves us rudderless.

Reactions: Lob
Its actually a good movie IMHO but that's an aside.
Yes I did change it on purpose. My point was I dont want some rando interim person running the summer transfer plans either.
I am all for getting rid of Silva when we have the better permanent manager in our sights but shouldnt pull the trigger because he is not succeeding as that leaves us rudderless.

I agree and neither do i Charles. What i meant was that if we got shut of him now and put a temp caretaker in charge for the remainder of the season, we would have nothing to lose and would then have about 3 months to take our time finding the right Manager for the job so he is ready to go for the end of the season and summer etc.

I probably should have written the post better and more clearer in hindsight but we got there in the end. :)

I agree and neither do i Charles. What i meant was that if we got shut of him now and put a temp caretaker in charge for the remainder of the season, we would have nothing to lose and would then have about 3 months to take our time finding the right Manager for the job so he is ready to go for the end of the season and summer etc.

I probably should have written the post better and more clearer in hindsight but we got there in the end. :)
What "temporary caretaker?" Unnnnnnsssssy? Lol, Ferguson? Double lol. Name your target please. ..

What "temporary caretaker?" Unnnnnnsssssy? Lol, Ferguson? Double lol. Name your target please. ..
I think that was a part of my point which is that any caretaker available might as well be the toffee girl!! The incumbent would be a good caretaker. Looking for a new manager shouldn't be a process that starts with a bad run of results from the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.