2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really want to sell our 10 goal attacker because he goes to ground easily and his attitude is not up to our NSNO standards every match.
I don't want to actively sell him but if someone huge wants to pay 80m for him (not saying they do) I would take it.
If Brands does what he says in the tin we should be able to replace him with a decent alternative and a top striker for that sort of dosh.

People really want to sell our 10 goal attacker because he goes to ground easily and his attitude is not up to our NSNO standards every match.

I do. 80 mil for him with his current all round play is incredible.

30mil MORE than Aubameyang and Diego Costa went for last year, both of whom are 3 times the player this kid is.

I didn't take the Barcelona links seriously at all, as he's nowhere near good enough in possession to play for a team like that, but I think he'd suit Atletico.

30mil MORE than Aubameyang and Diego Costa went for last year, both of whom are 3 times the player this kid is.

And both of whom are 30... Nine years older than Richarlison.

Also, Aubameyang's a fantastic striker. In terms of his all-round play... not exactly up to much.

Diego Costa has scored one goal this season.

Also, they both play completely different positions.

Not saying either aren't better players - they are - but they're weird comparisons.

And both of whom are 30... Nine years older than Richarlison.

Also, Aubameyang's a fantastic striker. In terms of his all-round play... not exactly up to much.

Diego Costa has scored one goal this season.

Also, they both play completely different positions.

Not saying either aren't better players - they are - but they're weird comparisons.

I know, it is just that I really struggle to see why you would turn down 80 mil for him.I watch him closely and just cannot see where he is going to develop as a player.
We could get Mitrovic AND Callum Wilson for the same price lol Both on the same goals but with actual assists (contribution to the game) too.

Yeah but nobody like Aubameyang and Costa will come to us. If we are clever, Richarlison will stay with us for 2-3 years, and still go for £80m at the end of it, if he's scoring 15 goals every year and 5-10 assists (As a winger)

We have to be in the phase still, until we go to the new stadium, of developing and getting the best out of players, and moving them on if we have to, then we will be able to attract and keep players in their prime later

Yeah but nobody like Aubameyang and Costa will come to us. If we are clever, Richarlison will stay with us for 2-3 years, and still go for £80m at the end of it, if he's scoring 15 goals every year and 5-10 assists (As a winger)

We have to be in the phase still, until we go to the new stadium, of developing and getting the best out of players, and moving them on if we have to, then we will be able to attract and keep players in their prime later

Yep, I live in hope. 1 assist shows me how little he offers the rest of the team, those useless head down runs into defenders are getting worrying now. I know he is young but his all round play is just not great.

Thing is, no one wants to hear it about our "main man"

Yep, I live in hope. 1 assist shows me how little he offers the rest of the team, those useless head down runs into defenders are getting worrying now. I know he is young but his all round play is just not great.

Thing is, no one wants to hear it about our "main man"

Yeah ! Anyway if his dad goes then he goes as well.

It’s ok to do this now and again. but you can’t keep selling your best players or you will get nowhere.

Maybe over the next few years we will sell fir profits. And say we make £200mil over that time, that will go a long way to building a better team/squad, but eventually that has to stop if you want to seriously compete.

It's hard enough to win things no matter what in this leauge regardless. You'd be a fool to not think Moshiri has looked at teams like Liverpool, spurs and most recently dortmund (I know their in the German leauge) and think we can do that.

Sell richarlison for 80m and buy two more for 30-40m each sell them in a few seasons for double what we paid and buy 4 more at 30-40m and repeat. Will it work?who knows but their going to give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.