If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic we should have appointed Phil Brown after his great start in the Premier League, Silva after his hot start at Watford and John Barnes after he got SPL manager of the month a few months before it all went pear shaped! It is way too early to say whether Lampard or Gerrard are up to it
No mate. I was talking about Fat Rafael.

But that was a fine tangent you hit off on.

Travel safely.

Why not take a punt on somebody like Landon Donovan.. What could possibly go wrong? And it can't be any worse than what we've got! The must be the Everton version of Ole Gunar Solskjaer out there somewhere.

Hyperbole. 1 less point in a season when we finished 8th but suddenly we're dropping 10 places? We need 3 to 7 pts, I reckon even Unsy could come in and get that with this lot. We'll finish with about 44 to 46pts, still not good enough but certainly not what you're suggesting mate.

Where do you see these 11-13 points coming from?

Of course he will.

Martinez- sacked by Everton appointed Belgium manager

Koeman - sacked by Everton appointed Holland coach

International football is nowhere near the appeal or pay packet that a top end PL side can offer.
To be honest, the way Koeman was going on I wouldn’t be surprised if he had already been tapped up by the Dutch. He is an Oranje legend after all.

Mate you say everyone will turn us down other than Moyes lol;)
Not true. I think people of a high caliber will turn us down unless they are out of work. We will have a better chance at the end of the season.

Thing is, most top coaches have a job at the moment.

I really like the Sheffield United coach for example, but he is a Blades fan and is chasing promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.