• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the idiots who blame the players but not the manager, lets have a look at our starting 11:

Pickford - England 1st team international

Coleman - ROI 1st team International

Keane - England squad international

Zouma - France squad international

Digne - France squad international

Gana - Senegal 1st team international

Gomes - Portugal squad international

Siggurdsson - Iceland 1st team international

Richarlison- Brazil squad international

Walcott - none

Tosun - Turkey 1st team international

Regularly used Squad players:

Mina - columbia 1st team international
Bernard - none
Lookman - england under 21 intentional
DCL - england under 21 international
Kenny - england under 21 intentional

Now go through other clubs around us and I bet they cant boast that. Yes we aint great however a tactically sound manager could have us on a much better run than what we are and easily have us good for 7th.

Sadly Silva has pulled the wool over fans eyes with this "im working with league one level quality walways me" and the red echo and local journos are a disgrace for not tearing this fraud to shreds.

I get a feeling you don't like Silva. Did you like him at the start of the season?

I've voted in still, for the sole reason that sacking him mid season will just add to our instability.

In the summer that may be different if he has us ending on about 40-43 points which we used to get in the dark days of Walter Smith. I don't see a long term future for him here though.

I get a feeling you don't like Silva. Did you like him at the start of the season?

No because unlike our Billionaire owner I was unimpressed with his past credentials, awful defensive and set piece record at Hull & Watford, how he got relegated with Hull and sacked at Watford and his lack of any charisma.

Fair to say based on current form I dont just dislike him I hate the bloke. Pack yer bags and bugger off back to the plumber Portuguese 2nd division.

The mad thing is all we expected this year was probably finish 7th but the football on show after Sam and Koeman to be much improved.

Think about that, we were quite happy for 7th as long as we were showing progress, I don't think we were asking a lot and he's utterly failing even those meagre targets.

So frustrating.

No because unlike our Billionaire owner I was unimpressed with his past credentials, awful defensive and set piece record at Hull & Watford, how he got relegated with Hull and sacked at Watford and his lack of any charisma.

Fair to say based on current form I dont just dislike him I hate the bloke. Pack yer bags and bugger off back to the plumber Portuguese 2nd division.

I had an inkling you didn't like him. Don't ask me why. Just did.

It couldn't be that I'm right like in suggesting it's way OTT to demand the sacking of a manager who's at midtable without any cutting edge whatsoever provided to him all season because the club said we had actual forwards in the shape of those wax work dummies up front?

I wont join in with that pitchforking.

Wins the derby he's a hero. That's how daft all this is.

in fairness they backed him with moolah for Richarlison....but yeah he doesnt have a striker. Even a handful more goals spread out across some of these dire games and Id imagine wed still be average but with a few more points on the board.

The other issue is....that centre of defence. Id happily bin either of the first choice pair and have no clue from the little i've seen of Mina whether he will cut it.

Add the lack of backup for an underperforming and bloody annoying keeper and I dont think its a great platform for being able to weather the crap run we started on since the derby.

No idea whether he is up to it but he stays where he is for me. I dont trust this club not to make a mess of it so if they have to do it its better its done in the summer when they have the next guy lined up.

For me NO WAY should we sack another manager mid season. Just like last season we are 100% not getting relegated. We are very bad and still have a load of awful teams managing to rack up way less points than us.

SILVA IN

....for now. but please at least draw the derby

The more the season goes on the more the reality must be dawning on people that Allardyce actually didn’t do that bad a job.

He didn't. But I hated every minute we had that stigma hanging over us as our manager.

There's nothing he could have done that would have made me want him. I wanted him out every minute of every day he was our manager, and I make no apology. It was a wave the white flag appointment from the board and signified the death of the club as we knew it. We existed to exist. There is no point to us.

He didn't. But I hated every minute we had that stigma hanging over us as our manager.

There's nothing he could have done that would have made me want him. I wanted him out every minute of every day he was our manager, and I make no apology. It was a wave the white flag appointment from the board and signified the death of the club as we knew it. We existed time exist. There is no point to us.

Yep this for me. Alladyce did a decent job with the players he had however it basically said that the ownership dont give a toss about ever competing.

All just about the new ground now sadly.

There's nothing he could have done that would have made me want. I wanted him out every minute of every day he was our manager, and I make no apology. It was a wave the white flag appointment from the board and signified the death of the club as we knew it. We existed time exist. There is no point to us.

There’s absolutely no way he was ever staying beyond the season, and rightly so. But he was brought in to get temporary results with an absolutely godawful set of players which is what he’s done for the past 10 years of his career. And he did it. It was the fault of his predecessor that we were in the position that we had to stoop so low to appoint him in the first place.

The mad thing is all we expected this year was probably finish 7th but the football on show after Sam and Koeman to be much improved.

Think about that, we were quite happy for 7th as long as we were showing progress, I don't think we were asking a lot and he's utterly failing even those meagre targets.

So frustrating.
Serious question,who do you see us beating next?

Status
Not open for further replies.