• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just want to play Hindsight Football mate.

Dead easy that. Lets lob Alkarez or how ever you spell it, or Magready into the team eh?

You were the one arguing...I already said I wanted him gone and in hindsight etc...I was just adding to the discussion that maybe we may have been a bit hasty in Bobby's departure basing it on...

1. He'd signed quality players and,
  2. He never got access to Mosh's millions.
  3. He got us our record PL points tally
  4. His subsequent record with the Belgian national side

Any idea what shabite he has spouted in the press after the game?

You were the one arguing...I already said I wanted him gone and in hindsight etc...I was just adding to the discussion that maybe we may have been a bit hasty in Bobby's departure basing it on...

1. He'd signed quality players and,
  2. He never got access to Mosh's millions.
  3. He got us our record PL points tally
  4. His subsequent record with the Belgian national side

Don’t let them grind you down, kid.

The Martinez wera already seems like a lost Golden Age compared to all that has happened since :)

I wanted Silva from the start, genuinely thought he was a quality manager. Unfortunately it Looks terrible at the minute and I can understand the calls for his head.
Everyone keeps asking me “when he’s getting sacked” and I keep saying, “what’s the point”. What is the point in sacking him? We’ve got nothing to play for and we’re not getting relegated.
If it was a different season and looking at our run in, I’d say we are bang in trouble but luckily there’s three worse teams knocking about. I reckon safety will be about 35 points this year.
So in short there’s absolutely no point in sacking him. Players need to take some responsibility and show that they’re good enough to play here. Stumble along to the end of the season and regroup.

Undecided. Give him till the end of the season but if he continues to be dreadful, get rid and DO NOT GET DUNCAN FERGUSON IN. Actually, that's a topic in itself.
Another thing quite scary for the club is Tom Davies as Captain.

We clearly lack leaders and giving it to a young lad at the start of his career simply because he is local is part of the issue.

It's been said many times over the years that we lack a leader on the pitch but if it's that bad to give it to a 19 year old then it's worrying. We have senior international players in that side, hell we have a euros winner in there. And they are meant to be led by a lad who until recently couldn't even get a game?

Think about that one.
OK, but who can we give it to? Who is the alternative? Serious question. Every single choice of captain we've had this season, no-one likes them.
  • Jagielka: the vast majority of you can't stand him and moan about how he's too nice, spineless, and not a leader because he doesn't shout at refs or whatever.
  • Baines: see above, plus he's a lot shyer and quieter than Jags is.
  • Coleman: I thought he was captain material but nope, no-one likes him now either because he's not good enough.
  • Davies: too young.

So who's next? Shall we give it to Walcott? Sigurdsson? The cat?

No it’s not.

It us one of the few decent things to have happened thus season....one of our own, a young Blue doing what all of us have daydreamed about all our lives.

Skippering Everton.

Don’t think he was arguing the wholesome sentiment behind the decision.

Just that we shouldn’t be popping the captain’s armband on a young kid, who hasn’t even been a mainstay in the team, purely because he’s local.

We’d all love to be captain. It doesn’t mean any of us should be.

Undecided. Give him till the end of the season but if he continues to be dreadful, get rid and DO NOT GET DUNCAN FERGUSON IN. Actually, that's a topic in itself.

OK, but who can we give it to? Who is the alternative? Serious question. Every single choice of captain we've had this season, no-one likes them.
  • Jagielka: the vast majority of you can't stand him and moan about how he's too nice, spineless, and not a leader because he doesn't shout at refs or whatever.
  • Baines: see above, plus he's a lot shyer and quieter than Jags is.
  • Coleman: I thought he was captain material but nope, no-one likes him now either because he's not good enough.
  • Davies: too young.
So who's next? Shall we give it to Walcott? Sigurdsson? The cat?

I’d honestly give it to Richarlison.

• Only guarenteed starter in our squad.
  • Best player we have
  • Could thrive on the responsibility.

I’d honestly give it to Richarlison.

• Only guarenteed starter in our squad.
  • Best player we have
  • Could thrive on the responsibility.

Give the arm band to a player who goes down at the slightest touch, and then rolls round like he's just been castrated, who also never stops whinging! whether he's our best player or not mate, a captain he ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.