• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s two good players. I can name you all his crap signings. And as I asserted the 29% winning rate over two seasons was no going back for him at the time.

I totally agree I was in the same camp...I wanted him gone, however, studying how things have panned out and the fact that Bobby never got a chance to seriously go shopping AND what he has done with the Belgium national side...I just think, maybe, we could have been a little hasty calling a taxi....

Voted In for two reasons, number one, im fed up of the instability at the club (admittedly that has less to do with marco and more with moshri). And secondly, I have no idea who will replace him... Who wants a job where you wont last more than 6 months? Forced to use other peoples players without the chairman's backing in times of hardship.

Please explain how a currently misfiring Lukaku and the Gareth Barry (when he signed) are not better than what we have right now...? :oops:

You just want to play Hindsight Football mate.

Dead easy that. Lets lob Alkarez or how ever you spell it, or Magready into the team eh?

I totally agree I was in the same camp...I wanted him gone, however, studying how things have panned out and the fact that Bobby never got a chance to seriously go shopping AND what he has done with the Belgium national side...I just think, maybe, we could have been a little hasty calling a taxi....

Southgate got a worse squad in the WC Semi. I am not convinced by RM. I remember the “legecy” of signing Niasse, McCarthy, Funes Mori, Kone, Besic, Tarashaj, Robles, Galloway, McGeady, Cleverley, Alcaraz etc. That doesn’t convince me he has an eye for good players.

Last edited:
Another thing quite scary for the club is Tom Davies as Captain.

We clearly lack leaders and giving it to a young lad at the start of his career simply because he is local is part of the issue.

It's been said many times over the years that we lack a leader on the pitch but if it's that bad to give it to a 19 year old then it's worrying. We have senior international players in that side, hell we have a euros winner in there. And they are meant to be led by a lad who until recently couldn't even get a game?

Think about that one.

Voted In for two reasons, number one, im fed up of the instability at the club (admittedly that has less to do with marco and more with moshri). And secondly, I have no idea who will replace him... Who wants a job where you wont last more than 6 months? Forced to use other peoples players without the chairman's backing in times of hardship.

Anyone that wants a nice payoff fee.

Personally I don’t trust RM cos most of his signings were crap. He would just sign the expensive version of Alcaraz and McGeady. And there was simply no way back for him due to the 29% winning rate over 2 seasons. He just had to go at the time.

Koeman got 7th (acceptable). BFS took up the mess and got 8th (he’s a fireman). I think the current mess was due to the combination of Martinez, Walsh, Koeman and Silva.

Well, if we had kept Bobby things might have improved and Koeman and those other three might never have darkened our doors.

Well, if we had kept Bobby things might have improved and Koeman and those other three might never have darkened our doors.

It won’t. Martinez would relegate this football club if he had stayed. How would he suddenly improve his winning rate? This was a downward trend for two full seasons.

Another thing quite scary for the club is Tom Davies as Captain.

We clearly lack leaders and giving it to a young lad at the start of his career simply because he is local is part of the issue.

It's been said many times over the years that we lack a leader on the pitch but if it's that bad to give it to a 19 year old then it's worrying. We have senior international players in that side, hell we have a euros winner in there. And they are meant to be led by a lad who until recently couldn't even get a game?

Think about that one.

No it’s not.

It us one of the few decent things to have happened thus season....one of our own, a young Blue doing what all of us have daydreamed about all our lives.

Skippering Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.