2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder he gets away with the rubbish he has for the last two seasons with this attitude.

Orly please leave Thomas alone you menace.

I like him. I find it hard to overly judge these young players in the utter shambles of a setup that we've been for years now.

They ain't great but I am a big fan of having a local blue in the team and I'd love to see what they look like in a settled decent team.

If they are crap after that then sell them to Accrington Stanley for a few bitcoins like.

Not really, they are all garbage. As I said, he was captain by default, not a show of faith from Silva. Hardly going to make Keane captain was he, he makes the Cowardly Lion look like Mufasa and Pickford's t-rex arms would cause the armband to slip off.

Davies just sub-standard. It's the weird thing our fanbase went through with Snivelley repeating itself.

Think u need a new team Pal.

Accept it, you are well in the minority with your criticism of him for todays game. You were either watching a different game or just letting your agenda get in the way of an objective comment. Stones dominated him? Ridiculous comment
I recently stated on here that Tom Davies would never make it at PL level. At the game tonight I think I was proven wrong!

We really do have very low expectations if Davies is getting praised for a performance like that.

Yeah all he did was have a very good game against the best team in the leauge. It's pathetic really isn't it.

I swear to god there is no club in the world that hates it's young players like everton fans. It's actually embarrassing the way we treat players like Tom, dcl and Kenny ect.

No wonder our best youth prospect since Rooney legged it down south first chance he got.

Sad thing is the people who rip the back end out of them are the first to cry about loyalty when they leave.

MOTM for us (or at least a close 2nd). Still gets slated by some.

It's so weird.

I know it's all about opinions and such, but FFS why do opinions have to be all or none? Sick and tired of it.

Because how do you expect to be taken seriously as the fountain of footballing knowledge if you don’t remind people of your original opinion that you formed 18 months ago at every opportunity?

Yeah all he did was have a very good game against the best team in the leauge. It's pathetic really isn't it.

I swear to god there is no club in the world that hates it's young players like everton fans. It's actually embarrassing the way we treat players like Tom, dcl and Kenny ect.

No wonder our best youth prospect since Rooney legged it down south first chance he got.

Sad thing is the people who rip the back end out of them are the first to cry about loyalty when they leave.
I don’t understand it, I love seeing the young local lads come through, it’s one part of football that isn’t just who’s got the most money to buy the best players.

I’ve said before I think fans think they look intelligent when they criticise players and say they not and never will be good enough, but with young players it’s not easy and getting on their backs doesn’t help.

Maybe Rooney ruined it all and now fans think they aren’t good enough unless they are pretty much putting in consistent world class performances, but the majority you have to be patient, Spurs are a good example where a few have been coming through at around 21/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.