• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can bear being here any longer. Too many 'fans' glorifying in our defeat. Probably best to find a site less populated with small-minded so-called Evertonians.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Shalom, mate. Request a permanent ban so that you can't change your mind.

Takeaways from that - Davies and Kenny are good lads and will have decent careers, even if it is ultimately away from the club. Sigurdsson showed just how bad he is in our system by not playing tonight. The players showed their mental weaknesses by only turning up when massive underdogs with nothing to play for. We'll get a spanking in the derby for that reason.

We are hopeless at defending set plays and that comes directly from the manager.

All in all, glad we lost and hopefully there's some lessons for Silva to learn from it, if he's at all capable of learning. More likely, our continued weakness at set pieces with no sign of improvement is indicative of a poor manager and the axe will fall in the summer.

Well done Everton. Good performance and right result.
You are more happy with the rs losing than actually supporting us.. understand as you dont live in the city anymore, but dont lecture blues on here...how is the teaching career going? Pfftt .. Gloucester rules OK ?/lollollollol;););):cool::cool:

I thought Keane was even worse on the goal; just standing there

Both of em, and Gomes.

Like I say, not saying Silva isn't ultimately responsible, and if he goes in the summer he could have zero complaints.

But, these players simply are not intelligent enough. They need literally guiding through every little thing that happens on the pitch.

It speaks volumes that the last time we looked remotely solid against a decent side was when Jagielka did 15 minutes at the end of the Chelsea game.

Well yeh, players have to do better too. But we shouldn't have a panic attack everytime we concede a corner or set piece.

But the PLAYERS panic. That's my point.

The manager can only do so much on the training pitch. Evidently, whatever he's doing isn't good enough, but you can be dead certain that he isn't instructing Keane, Zouma and Gomes all to lose their men.

But the PLAYERS panic. That's my point.

The manager can only do so much on the training pitch. Evidently, whatever he's doing isn't good enough, but you can be dead certain that he isn't instructing Keane, Zouma and Gomes all to lose their men.

They arent marking men; they're marking zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.