• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
expected defeat by Mosh...as is the next game against Watford... club is rotten from the top...cut off the snake's head and start again.

Tbf they’d lost 3 of their last 5 away.

My Dad’s a city fan so I know everything there is to know about them lol. Point he would end up with is that Chelsea are far better than us and Leicester beat them when they were missing top players.

Hopefully we keep the same system. Davies and Kenny done enough to keep their places.

Doesn't really matter until we don't concede from setpieces from now until the end of the season

Df4ahvDX4AA6k4Q.jpg

I don't think I can bear being here any longer. Too many 'fans' glorifying in our defeat. Probably best to find a site less populated with small-minded so-called Evertonians.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

This game was a mirror image of our season. Goal conceded to a set-piece, only one shot on target at the other end. If Silva continues with this zonal marking then he has to go. He is either stubborn or clueless.

What the hell was Silva thinking when he dropped Davies deeper to accommodate Sigurdsson? Up until that point, he'd been our most effective player and pressed their defence brilliantly. Completely lost that energy with that substitution. What a div.
Davies could be seen mouthing ‘wtf’ and going red when Sig came on and gave him his instructions...

Another defeat, but I didn't expect anything less, saw the first goal was a set piece, so fairly standard for us to concede from that.
Hopefully we get something out the next game

Best of both worlds really, much better performance on our part, largely due to the change in formation but City got what they needed to go top. City though need to stop being like the Arsenal sides from 10-12 years ago in trying to walk goals in, made it somewhat easy to defend at times

Status
Not open for further replies.