• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Had 5 shots up until Gylfi Sigurdsson entered the pitch on 63 minutes and we’ve failed to have a shot since. Make of that what you will.
OK mate ..look at the [Poor language removed] in front of him...agree about staying on the line but he has been told to do that by the apalling coaching by a manager who like martinez hasn't a clue about defence...
I'm sorry but I don't believe he has been told to stay on his line his quality is shot stopping his weakness is coming for the ball and taking the player out with it he is easily blocked or bullied

They definitely turned the mics up in front of the away fans tonight. Loudest an away teams been at Goodison is City? Nope not having that.

....well, I thought that was lots better. Achilles heel, conceding a header from a free kick and City were holding on.

Delighted DCL went to war with the CBs, just a pity nobody gambled on getting beyond him for a flick on. Thought Kenny coped well against top wingers and Zouma was fine.

I don’t think the substitutions improved us, perhaps Silva found a shape that’s worth persisting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.