• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much improved. The basics were there, desire, work ethic and organisation. Shame we conceded yet another set piece, they must be working on it surely as every ma and his dog recognizes we are pants at them. Enjoyed the 3 in midfield, think that's something to take forward with Rico, dcl and a rw on the flanks. JJK was immense tonight, easily motm for me. Definitely more positives than negatives after the recent performances.

Watford will milk set pieces. They will score a few! Silva OUT!

He's not going anywhere and even if he did, it wouldn't sort our set-pieces out..

These PLAYERS cannot defend set plays. It's not all on the manager. We are consistently seeing the same mistakes from the PLAYERS. Zouma - who was actually good tonight - especially. He's dreadful at marking.

Look, blame the manager all we want. This squad is bang average. It proved it that that was our best display in a while but we actually never troubled City's goal.

Thought Davies was great. Kenny did well too.
Perhaps some on here will wind their neck's in, and get off Tom's back.
Much as I love Seamus , he hasn't been the same since his injury , perhaps give JJK a run now.
Davies was brilliant as well tonight. Dcl pur in a good shift and pestered the CBS which is more than we've seen of late.

Much improved. The basics were there, desire, work ethic and organisation. Shame we conceded yet another set piece, they must be working on it surely as every ma and his dog recognizes we are pants at them. Enjoyed the 3 in midfield, think that's something to take forward with Rico, dcl and a rw on the flanks. JJK was immense tonight, easily motm for me. Definitely more positives than negatives after the recent performances.

We are working on them. Definitely.

Our players are just crap at defending them. Blaming the system goes so far. Again, that wasn't owt to do with zonal tonight, it was Zouma falling asleep.

Much better, competed every ball and looked lot more organised, caveat free kick. Tom or Jonjoe man of the match. Tom for me considering his role and delightful passess and running on, proper player developing, but any other day Jonjoe would have it.

He's not going anywhere and even if he did, it wouldn't sort our set-pieces out..

These PLAYERS cannot defend set plays. It's not all on the manager. We are consistently seeing the same mistakes from the PLAYERS. Zouma - who was actually good tonight - especially. He's dreadful at marking.

Look, blame the manager all we want. This squad is bang average. It proved it that that was our best display in a while but we actually never troubled City's goal.
I thought Keane was even worse on the goal; just standing there

Anyway, we at least put in a spirited display and, all jokes aside, anyone remotely arsed about us losing tonight needs to give their head a shake.

We are where we are. An average manager who sometimes is really bad and sometimes is decent. And the same goes for every player we have.

We saw a system today that can work, and at least some heart and desire. That must continue now.

I didn't want to win. I know that might not sound 'troo bloo', but screw it. And if we were gonna lose, I'd rather us lose going down with at least some commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.