• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move on to the next, couldn’t care much about this game to be honest, a respectable performance is all I wanted and we didn’t play too badly.

Ironic lol

Manchester City will end a day top of the Premier League for the first time since December 15th 2018, when they were top after a win over Everton.

Some players can be very pleased with there performances namely Kenny, Davies and Gana. The fact is we still created nothing and Man Citys defence is supposed to be suspect.. We battled but created nothing. Davies has now given us 2 and a half decent games so hopefully he is turning a corner and has to keep it up.

....well, I thought that was lots better. Achilles heel, conceding a header from a free kick and City we’re holding on.

Delighted DCL went to war with the CBs, just a pity nobody gambled on getting beyond him for a flick on. Thought Kenny coped well against top wingers and Zouma was fine.

I don’t think the substitutions improved us, perhaps Silva found a shape that’s worth persisting with.
Not much about shape. We sit back and counter and this is the best tactic we can play and the best tactic to bring the best out of the players we have.

A defeat that was worth it for the greater good.

xf250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.