• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the attendance could be comparatively very low for this. I'm trying (and failing) to sell my ticket on StubHub for £15 and there are absolutely loads for sale on there. Moving it two and half weeks early is scandalous behaviour, but I suppose I should be grateful in a way that being London based and unable to get the time off work on such short notice prevents me from going....

This is what I'd go with.

lineup (1).png

I'm hoping for a 4-5 thriller. 9 world class goals with both teams playing amazing attacking football, with City just edging it. Everton taking lots of confidence going into the last few games of the season having "almost" beaten the best team in the league and showing what we're capable of, and City getting the 3 points they need to really apply the pressure to Liverpool by going top.

Failing that I won't lose too much sleep over a 0-5 drubbing or 0-1 lucky City win either.

If that makes me a bad fan, then call me Baddy McBadFan.

oh behave lad. obviously not from Liverpool are you

if you was you'd understand why the majority of us absolutely detest the rats and would do anything for them not to win the league ( even if it means us getting beat ) the game literally has no relevance to us. were not going down and were not going to finish in the top 7
It's true. I'd like to see us get a result tomorrow - highly unlikely though that may be. But I don't hail from Merseyside. I don't have to live and work with the other lot day by day. Obviously.

I want Everton to win as always-thats just the end of it,but i honestly think we will lose 3-1,i would never and will never sit there hoping for us to lose, even though we will most of the games

Had a browse on twitter earlier and it’s just a mess. I don’t know who some of are our fans think they are to be honest. Yes there are wind ups just stirring stuff and then there are those who’s egos are getting way too big.

I don’t care if you want us to get beat tomorrow or what your thoughts are, don’t dictate to me what I should or shouldn’t be thinking. Honestly I couldn’t give a toss about them lot, you may find that hard to believe but I don’t. It’s amusing when they come at you in that highly obnoxious, condescending tone that I’m sure we have all experienced and you don’t bite.

Granted it’s easier said than done particularly if you are having a bad time and not in the mood for their rubbish but that’s just how I go about it, each to their own. I think we will lose, they are way ahead of us to say the least, just hope it’s not humiliating like the Spurs match was.

It's true. I'd like to see us get a result tomorrow - highly unlikely though that may be. But I don't hail from Merseyside. I don't have to live and work with the other lot day by day. Obviously.

I live in Kilkenny and work in Portlaoise, but am surrounded by RSs particularly at work.

I never want Everton to lose so I would be happy with a draw. I think City can win the league over the course of the remaining games even with a draw tonight.

Having said all that I think we will in fact lose easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.