• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have spent 300m in 3 seasons mate, a lack of money isnt our problem, now granted 300m is a splash in the ocean to what City have spent, I mean their wage bill isnt far off that a year. Spending money wisely is the reason we are where we are, I mean City did give us 50m for John Stones like and 24m for Lescott, when 24m was a LOT of money.
We only get 39k crowds max. We don,t go out spending money freely, because even before Mosh came in , money was always defined as tight. The board always made out that they were skint and Bill watched every penny. The board will not be making any more expensive signings while Silva is in charge and not till maybe TWO YEARS after the new stadium is built. What I would like to know is- What happened to the 75 mill plus we got for Lukaku. Hope I live long enough to visit the new stadium though!

Last edited:
The point being our squad is not good enough...

But we were good at the start. Fast attacking football, scoring goals and pressing high. It was good to watch.

So these players have now become worse since then??? Maybe that the managers tactics have been found out and he’s unable to rectify it, like the defending issues

We only get 39k crowds max. We don,t go out spending money freely, because even before Mosh came in , money was always defined as tight. The board always made out that they were skint and Bill watched every penny. The board will not be making any more expensive signings while Silva is in charge and not till maybe TWO YEARS after the new stadium is built. Hope I live long enough to visit the new stadium though!

Bolasie £29m
Klassan £24m
Keane £24m
Tosun £24m
Walcott £21m
Schneiderlin £24m
Pickford £30m
Sigurdsson £45m

Why?

We could still finish 7th, which was the expectation this season, we could win our next 5 home games, theres so much that could happen between now and May, so surely you let him at least see out the season and see where we end up.

If our current form continues, im all for sacking the clown at the end of the season, cos quite frankly our current form is far from good enough, even for a transitional season, hell im currently 95% certain I want him sacked in May, but I see no benefit in sacking him now, today.

That might change in the next few weeks of course.
Yeah but not till next Jan if if the season continues like this.

But we were good at the start. Fast attacking football, scoring goals and pressing high. It was good to watch.

So these players have now become worse since then??? Maybe that the managers tactics have been found out and he’s unable to rectify it, like the defending issues

Yes we were & there was a buzz around goodison for a short while...

We have aging players & our squad is not good enough...

Baines,Coleman,Jagielka,Walcott,Schneidelein,McCarthy,Bolasie are all over 30 & in decline...

Exactly mate.

I get the mistakes he is making, totally agree 100% and he will no doubt get punted at some point. But he's calling them out about effort/concentration/application these things have to come from the player themselves, the manager can't kick the ball for them
At the end of the day.None of us were buzzing off our tits when he was appointed.It wasn't like we had a big name in.We were more euphoric that Allardyce had gone.

Don’t think we’ve ever been fit enough to do that. Burn out was always going to come early. It really kicked in after the derby and we haven’t played like it since.

Think it’s another area we’ve fallen short on. Genuinely haven’t seen us outrun or outwork anyone.

Bolasie £29m
Klassan £24m
Keane £24m
Tosun £24m
Walcott £21m
Schneiderlin £24m
Pickford £30m
Sigurdsson £45m
But your only showing 25 mill players! You don,t get good players less than 50 mill each AND if your City you can spend 75 mill twice every window and not worry. Etihad airways make this kind of money everyday! I should know, I fly business class four times a year with them and feel ripped off every time.

Feel very deflated about Everton its a very familiar feeling. It's annoying because other fans don't see it. They think we are bobbing around largely where we always are but we have gone backwards for years in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.