• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Marco got right, was the players reaction to the third goal. Only Kenny was furious. Bunch of cowards. Coleman has been a pitifully sorry, player and leader. Everyone of them has looked disinterested at some point. Rotten, boring, overpaid, club throughout its leadership- management and playing staff.

He is right in what he says about it being an obligation for them to be motivated playing for Everton! And i hope he does get wild with them behind the scenes cos they deserve it!

Exactly mate.

I get the mistakes he is making, totally agree 100% and he will no doubt get punted at some point. But he's calling them out about effort/concentration/application these things have to come from the player themselves, the manager can't kick the ball for them

I did say he was a popular choice maybe that was debatable...

Our current squad is no better than 7th place, we are 4/5 players short to challenge any higher...

We are currently under achieving no doubt about that...

Recent results have been poor & we must improve, however to sack our manager may not be the answer...

Or it may be the answer. What is he doing differently to change the situation. Absolutely nothing it would seem to me. If he isn't going to change anything (tactics, personnel, drills, approach etc) then we need to change him.

Our squad on paper should be 7th or 8th. We currently have players that on their day can be real quality. We don't have a manager who can organise, coach and motivate them to show that this quality more often than not.

One thing Marco got right, was the players reaction to the third goal. Only Kenny was furious. Bunch of cowards. Coleman has been a pitifully sorry, player and leader. Everyone of them has looked disinterested at some point. Rotten, boring, overpaid, club throughout its leadership- management and playing staff.

Coleman's worst season by some margin. I think we all thought/hoped him having the captaincy would galvanise him but it's fine the complete opposite

5/10 every week just won't do.

I can't honestly think of one player in the squad who was here last year who has improved under him whereas the RS, City and even Chelsea have quite a few who've gotten better as a result of the manager coaching them.

Other than Richarlison I don't think Silva has one real supporter in the squad who'd be devastated should he go.
Digne mate. I couldn't care less if Richarlison goes personally.

He is right in what he says about it being an obligation for them to be motivated playing for Everton! And i hope he does get wild with them behind the scenes cos they deserve it!
He's right they should be motivated to play for their club, it's just playing for a coach who makes them look fools they cant grasp.

No mate, on all points

The capitulation at Watford put a hell’a lot peeps of this fella. Now he’s turned into a better looking mike walker

We need younger better players too, our current squad are no better than 7th at best...

Silva needs time we can't keep sacking our manager every year...

Exactly mate.

I get the mistakes he is making, totally agree 100% and he will no doubt get printed at some point. But he's calling them out about effort/concentration/application these things have to come from the player themselves, the manager can't kick the ball for them

Its nice to hear him calling them out. He gets stick for being un-inspiring or having no fire, but this shows he does have a bit of fire in him, i hope!

its claude JEREMIAH greengrass mush.. have it right
My mother left that out when I was born in MILL ROAD HOSPITAL. Sadly I am stuck with my name that's on the birth certificate. But Alan Ball took pity on me in the early years and signed the back of the certificate. This is a peoples club, so don,t take the mickey out of unfortunate people! Claude will do nicely!

We need younger better players too, our current squad are no better than 7th at best...

Silva needs time we can't keep sacking our manager every year...

I agree with the bottom paragraph but that starting 11 is capable of playing a 100 times better; it’s been witnessed at the start of the season.

It also needs better defensive coaching, unfortunately this comes from the manager. Adding better players will not solve the issue when the manager is incapable of managing.

He’s an extremely poor coach, the play, tactics and setup answer this

Its nice to hear him calling them out. He gets stick for being un-inspiring or having no fire, but this shows he does have a bit of fire in him, i hope!

He has to now mate, we'll be on a hiding to nothing Wednesday ( damned if we do damned if we don't put in a performance due to the rs ) but going to Watford he/players have to show something that says "yeah, that's more like it and that's a sign of progress" because we've been nothing short of disgraceful for nigh on 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.