• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve seen 20 years of Allardyce management skills, that’s why no one wanted him anywhere near the club!

If we got rid now who would be your choice??

Watford canned him after 6 months claiming it was us, I assume they claimed it was us so they could persue a claim. But my bet it was exactly what is happening here............

See my previous post as to replacements.

We need proven managers now not `this guy done ok with Wigan` who were relegated or `this guy done ok with Hull` who were relegated. Proven top level managers, if you dont ask you wont get.

I think Simeone would suit Everton down to the ground and I`m sure he might want a crack at the PL at some point.

Zidane, Mourinho, Conte, Wenger, Moyes are out of work. Mancini current coach of Italy, could we tempt him? I`m sure we could tempt Benitez from Newcastle and all the unrest up there!

Others who are well thought of and achieved are Laurent Blanc, Philip Cocu, Vincenzo Montella, Di Matteo are all also out of work. Ole Solskjaer may not have a job in the summer.......

Boyhood Everton fan Eddie Howe consistently over achieving with a team who has one of the smallest grounds/budgets in the league. Stuffed Chelsea 4-0 this week! As is the least fancied Dyche.

Plenty to choose from but your not going to get any if you don`t go for them because they are percieved to be `too good for Everton`. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, unfortunately this has been lost to history and doesn`t really mean that much to anyone anymore. I still believe in this motto and Marco SIlva is not NSNO!

Didn't he have 3 players in the first 11 that WEREN'T already here? And on the bench just Bernard?

This is not yet his team. And the team he inherited was agreed by all to be not good enough.

I half agree, he still needs to be doing better than he's doing getting a tune out of the squad when he has added 6 first teamers.

He's been given some good players last summer,I personally am happy with all of them, think we got some decent players but for whatever reason,they've had the confidence and belief kicked out of them. the manager looks the same, that's the problem. he needs to at least try and look positive but he looks like the job is too big for him.

Need to get in someone who has good man management skills guardiola, klopps, solskjaer. There's players want to play for them and enjoy playing for them and it shows.

Apparently Silva doesent give many days off, if that's the case how on earth are we conceding from every ball floated in the box.

Everyone knows now, if they want to score all they have to do is cross the ball in the box and theres a 50% chance they will score

I know, I know, we didn't win anything that season, but the season of the Fiorentina game we won something like 30 matches, albeit not three key ones. That'd be nice to do again :(

Anyone who derides Moyes’ football should watch some of the goals from that season and especially the home game v Fiorentina. We absolutely dismantled them. An absolute light year above any of the football we’ve seen since he left.

Osman smashes in from 25 yards after a back heel assist from Pienaar to round off a move that started in our own penalty box. Moronic Everton fans: ‘that Moyes is a football dinosaur, hoooof, keep it tight and pinch one is back, fed up of these routine home wins’.

I sometimes think the last 5 years has been a bit of karma for some of the over entitled whining that was going on when we were qualifying for Europe, getting to Wembley, and finishing in the top 5.

He should get the summer transfer window to continue to clear out the trash and bring in more of who he wants. But aside from a striker what is clear is that there are no leaders in the team. They're all fanny's. I thought Coleman as captain would bring something but it hasn't and unfortunately the injury seems to have done Coleman's game. So Marco had better have a midfield general lined up and a centre half who can organize a defense

I was of the same thought, give him windows, but he's been given French international LB, who most think is player of the season so far, A Portuguese Euro winner and a young Brazilian whose just been called upto the national team, add to that A Brazilian forward and a Columbia international and we have gone backwards. How does this happen if not for the manager?

Anyone who derides Moyes’ football should watch some of the goals from that season and especially the home game v Fiorentina. We absolutely dismantled them. An absolute light year above any of the football we’ve seen since he left.

Osman smashes in from 25 yards after a back heel assist from Pienaar to round off a move that started in our own penalty box. Moronic Everton fans: ‘that Moyes is a football dinosaur, hoooof, keep it tight and pinch one is back, fed up of these routine home wins’.

I sometimes think the last 5 years has been a bit of karma for some of the over entitled whining that was going on when we were qualifying for Europe, getting to Wembley, and finishing in the top 5.

100% agree with this, Pienaars goal away to Arsenal in the snow, superb counter!

The fact he wasnt sacked this morning is a sad indictment of our board. Humiliated at home by Wolves and still in a job.

I just hope he's punted after City and Watford both thrash us as I dread going into the derby game low on confidence and letting them smash us.

We all know it'll happen as the board are utrer cowards.

I was in the “give him till Christmas ‘19” camp but now I’m not so sure. Need to see some improved performances and defensive organisation before the end of the season otherwise I’ll be on the bus (if there’s any seats left).

I just long for the days when spending £6.5m on Kone was (rightly) considered a gross extravagence that threatened our solid frugal base.

Moyes got called a PE teacher and a drill sergeant for doing this sort of thing. Martinez and Silva are the ‘modern’ managers that the anti Moyes brigade always wanted. Look boss in a suit on the sideline and don’t spend their time doing football dinosaur activities like drilling set piece defence.

He did. The funny thing is Klopp and Pep will also drill this stuff home. They defend from the front but they are organised at the back.

The fact he wasnt sacked this morning is a sad indictment of our board. Humiliated at home by Wolves and still in a job.

I just hope he's punted after City and Watford both thrash us as I dread going into the derby game low on confidence and letting them smash us.

We all know it'll happen as the board are utrer cowards.

You’re blaming them for not firing him but then saying that they will because they’re utter cowards? Which is it?

We can’t keep firing managers especially mid season. He’ll have to stay to the end of the season and then Brands will have to take a view on whether he is the right man to lead us into next season. Firing him now achieves what exactly? The season is over and we’re unlikely to go down. Silva should treat the rest of the season as a pitch convincing the board to back him in the summer. Currently he’s not doing that at all but I don’t buy this ‘the board are a disgrace’ argument. They’ve fired Martinez Koeman and Allardyce when Evertonians demanded it. I’m sure they’ll do the same with Silva if the situation warranted it but I don’t think this one does.

I just long for the days when spending £6.5m on Kone was (rightly) considered a gross extravagence that threatened our solid frugal base.

The times we claimed Man City sold their soul to the cash though jealous smiles, haven`t we just done the same without the same sort of planning City had?

Status
Not open for further replies.