• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of rambling why not just admit you havent any idea?

He signed 3 players for the left side and a centre back...

The left back and centre back were out yesterday.

The other player is on loan.

If you watched the games you would see Coleman and Keane are the major problem...

Thats because every single post you make is negative and nothing constructive comes when your post continuous irelevant incessant negativity.

Is everything ok?

Mate Im a season ticket holder, and the facts are atleast 2 of our 4 defenders this season who play regulary are silva signings yet we are still dog awful at the back.

Coleman is the weak link I agree, however put Kyle Walker or Wan Bissaka at RB and it wont solve anything as the manager is incapable of sorting out the defence and coaching how to defend set plays.

He should get the summer transfer window to continue to clear out the trash and bring in more of who he wants. But aside from a striker what is clear is that there are no leaders in the team. They're all fanny's. I thought Coleman as captain would bring something but it hasn't and unfortunately the injury seems to have done Coleman's game. So Marco had better have a midfield general lined up and a centre half who can organize a defense
Your joking right ?

Just seen on Goals on Sunday - Marco Silvas teams have conceded 33 set piece goals in 67 games.

Just a phase or something that constantly haunts him!!! Stats dont lie

He should get the summer transfer window to continue to clear out the trash and bring in more of who he wants. But aside from a striker what is clear is that there are no leaders in the team. They're all fanny's. I thought Coleman as captain would bring something but it hasn't and unfortunately the injury seems to have done Coleman's game. So Marco had better have a midfield general lined up and a centre half who can organize a defense

And replace Gomes and Zouma when their loans expire......

Just seen on Goals on Sunday - Marco Silvas teams have conceded 33 set piece goals in 67 games.

Just a phase or something that constantly haunts him!!! Stats dont lie

Staggering every two games a set piece goes in,and we’re meant to hang our hat on this bloke,maybe just maybe we’ve made yet another mistake in the managerial appointment stakes

No, we are where we are because of bad decisions by the board! Is Silva another mistake? Quite possibly but getting rid after 6/7 months doesn’t give you the answer does it?
What good manger in the right mind would see us as a good career move with the board saying to them, you must hit the ground running from day one or you’re gone after 6 months!!

Martinez 3 years correct decision to get rid
Koeman 18 months correct decision to get rid
Allardyce should never of happened end of!!
Silva 7 months in with duds floating about the squad from the previous 3..

I never wanted Silva in the first place, but il give him time to prove himself.

Quite funny how these things are viewed. Allardyce got 6 months and everyone wants him out, SIlva 7 months in with a better squad and a worse record yet he needs more time... Absolute Joke.

Just heard Silva has conceded 33 set pieces in 67 games, that`s across 3 teams. He isn`t up to it, move him on.......

I will wait for you to turn when we are smashed by the top 6 at home.

If it is not working, he should go. Why would people want Sam sacked after 6 months? You know the reason.

I’ve always said that if I can see a plan on the pitch I’m happy to wait and see how it pans out. The start of the season I was happy, some results went for us, some against but the brand of football that he was trying to implement was there to see

It was high pressing fast attacking football. I don’t know what I’m watching anymore. It’s bordering on embarrassing.

He’s not doing his credibility any good and it’ll be him, and him alone, that will get him the sack.

If you’re conceding goals from set pieces then resolve it. Work on shape, ownership and do extra sessions; drill it in to them until they get fed up of running the routines. Work them so hard they dream about it

Agree with these, but I don’t think we can ignore just how much of a role this current crop of players are having. We’ve been told how good this lot are for ages, how often do we actually see it? Even our “better” players like Walcott, Gylfi, Richarlison, could barely create a chance in 90 minutes of football. Spineless the lot of them. Needs ripping up and starting again.

Fat Sam got more out of less than Silva and that for me is the worrying concern. The players, especially the defence are either not being drilled correctly, or are not listening to Silva and his coaching staff.

I expected by now for us to have developed a philosophy and style...never expected it be to perfect yet, in terms of results or playing staff, but I did expect to watch us week after week and see us doing the same things and starting to look like a team. All I see now is a bunch of headless chickens running around the pitch with no clue.

Quite funny how these things are viewed. Allardyce got 6 months and everyone wants him out, SIlva 7 months in with a better squad and a worse record yet he needs more time... Absolute Joke.

Just heard Silva has conceded 33 set pieces in 67 games, that`s across 3 teams. He isn`t up to it, move him on.......
We’ve seen 20 years of Allardyce management skills, that’s why no one wanted him anywhere near the club!

If we got rid now who would be your choice??

I’ve always said that if I can see a plan on the pitch I’m happy to wait and see how it pans out. The start of the season I was happy, some results went for us, some against but the brand of football that he was trying to implement was there to see

It was high pressing fast attacking football. I don’t know what I’m watching anymore. It’s bordering on embarrassing.

He’s not doing his credibility any good and it’ll be him, and him alone, that will get him the sack.

If you’re conceding goals from set pieces then resolve it. Work on shape, ownership and do extra sessions; drill it in to them until they get fed up of running the routines. Work them so hard they dream about it

Moyes got called a PE teacher and a drill sergeant for doing this sort of thing. Martinez and Silva are the ‘modern’ managers that the anti Moyes brigade always wanted. Look boss in a suit on the sideline and don’t spend their time doing football dinosaur activities like drilling set piece defence.

But those managers need time. Don't you see what you're saying?

I want a manager that doesn't need money NOR time to succeed.

Name me ONE who can do that. Not someone that has had a good season, like Pardew at Newcastle, but instead someone who continually proves he needs neither.

A manager does need time but you see what Silva has done this season why does then he need to be afforded another season or a boat load of cash for new players when it is clear he has fell in to the same rut as his previous 2 clubs. Sacked by Watford citing Everton as a distraction, clearly wasn`t and the same is happening again!

Fat Sam got more out of less than Silva and that for me is the worrying concern. The players, especially the defence are either not being drilled correctly, or are not listening to Silva and his coaching staff.

I expected by now for us to have developed a philosophy and style...never expected it be to perfect yet, in terms of results or playing staff, but I did expect to watch us week after week and see us doing the same things and starting to look like a team. All I see now is a bunch of headless chickens running around the pitch with no clue.

Everton squads haven’t listened to any manager since Moyes for longer than a season. I refuse to believe that Koeman Silva Allardyce Martinez told them to do some of the utterly shambolic stuff they have been doing. They spend all week working on stuff then just come out with their heads in the cloud and float through games. They can barely work a throw in routine properly. They’re a disgraceful group of players and have been for a long time and unfortunately no new arrivals seem to be able to break the culture.

I know, I know, we didn't win anything that season, but the season of the Fiorentina game we won something like 30 matches, albeit not three key ones. That'd be nice to do again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.