• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we are a dogs of war style club more than a school of science and I think we are foolish not to embrace that.

That has to be the next manager for me - someone who the players get along with and respect HOWEVER this manager has to take no nonsense and know not only how to attack and defend im balance, but also have a Plan B and be able to mix it up.

Conte and Mancini for me are the 2 outstanding candidates.

Outside of that someone like Sampaouli who is very much in the mold of Biesla (both also prone to being hot headed which may be an issue when things aint going well)

Van Gaal is also someone who would be an improvement and someone Brands knows well (although im not a massive fan compared to those above)

I also like Rudi Garcia who someone else mentioned before.

For me we are a dogs of war style club more than a school of science and I think we are foolish not to embrace that.

That has to be the next manager for me - someone who the players get along with and respect HOWEVER this manager has to take no nonsense and know not only how to defend well, but also have a Plan B and be able to mix it up.

Outside of that someone like Sampaouli who is very much in the mold of Biesla (both also prone to being hot headed which may be an issue when things aint going well)

Van Gaal is also someone who would be an improvement and someone Brands knows well (although im not a massive fan compared to those above)

Conte is one of the best managers in the world. His next job will be a team like Real Madrid. Mancini is managing the Italy team - can you see him mugging off his country to come here?!?

Not jumping on the bandwagon. As much as I'm not enjoying this season I feel more long term damage will be done by sacking Silva and bringing in another team/manager.

Could go on and on giving reasons but I just cba.

We are no longer embarrassing. We're just crap.

That has to be the next manager for me - someone who the players get along with and respect HOWEVER this manager has to take no nonsense and know not only how to defend well, but also have a Plan B and be able to mix it up.

Agree. This "possession football" doesn't suit us. We like an in your face sort of style of play and the fans react to that. Feel the likes of Silva and Martinez over complicate simple aspects of football, Koeman was lazy and arrogant.

I think this "the manager doesn't get us" stuff is false, Moshiri doesn't get us.

Conte is one of the best managers in the world. His next job will be a team like Real Madrid. Mancini is managing the Italy team - can you see him mugging off his country to come here?!?

International football is 2nd rate these days - its where failed or out of work managers go to ie. Roberto and Koeman.

If we offered Mancini a good wage and an actual transfer budget he would be here in a shot.

There is no easy way out of this mess at all. The least risky is stick with Silva until the season's end and then reassess the manager's job and the squad. Brand will have to earn his pay at that stage. He can't unravel this shambles until then.

We need an absolutely top drawer manager for sure.

We need a manager who 'gets' the club and who is willing to work every hour god sends to identify talent. I mean who was the last EFC manager who got in his car on a cold, dank, dreary, Wednesday in January to attend a game down South or in Scotland to do any scouting??? A long time...I guess Moyes was probably the last one???

International football is 2nd rate these days - its where failed or out of work managers go to ie. Roberto and Koeman.

If we offered Mancini a good wage and an actual transfer budget he would be here in a shot.
Nonsense. No self-respecting manager of a nation like England, Italy, Brazil or any other with such heritage would quit such a job, especially when it is your own country.

Managing your country is a massive honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.