2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some are worst than others.

Walcott isn't giving away stupid fouls for no reason and not picking up people when defending free kicks.

He is crap yeah, but so are the rest of them. I don't see the point of singling anybody out right now, not one of them is being good enough right now.

3 stupid mistakes again, Wolves didn't even have to get out of first gear, its pathetic.

Walcott isn't giving away stupid fouls for no reason and not picking up people when defending free kicks.

He is crap yeah, but so are the rest of them. I don't see the point of singling anybody out right now, not one of them is being good enough right now.

3 stupid mistakes again, Wolves didn't even have to get out of first gear, its pathetic.
I agree mate he isn't making any stupid mistakes costing us a goal.

Probably because you need to somehow receive or even want the ball to do that. He's a coward, and a stupid one at that.

I agree mate he isn't making any stupid mistakes costing us a goal.

Probably because you need to somehow receive or even want the ball to do that. He's a coward, and a stupid one at that.

Again, they are all stupid cowards. Why single out one player?

Baines foul = Stupid
Keanes foul = Stupid
Coleman calling for support, getting it yet still giving it away = Stupid

They are all useless.

Again, they are all stupid cowards. Why single out one player?

Baines foul = Stupid
Keanes foul = Stupid
Coleman calling for support, getting it yet still giving it away = Stupid

They are all useless.
Because at least some of the players show glimmers, as brief as they maybe. This bloke is just picking up a wage and has no hunger or desire to achieve anything or even put a shift in.

Don't get me wrong I hate all of them, but this fraud is the worst of the lot.

Because at least some of the players show glimmers, as brief as they maybe. This bloke is just picking up a wage and has no hunger or desire to achieve anything or even put a shift in.

Don't get me wrong I hate all of them, but this fraud is the worst of the lot.

No they don't though. They are all crap.

This is one of our problems actually I reckon. On paper we don't look bad do we? But in reality we are garbage.

Walcott managed a shot on target and gave a great ball which Coleman messed up by running offside (again stupid...) so its not like he cant show (very) brief glimpses either.

They are all as bad as each other, none of them look bothered and none of them seem to learn.

I refuse to let some of these utter jokers off by focusing it all on one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.