Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refusing to buy scraps from clubs at a time when we’re not pushing for anything is a wise move, it doesn’t mean the players who we have won’t go all out to win every game (apart from one) for the remainder of the season..
The players we have, we should be a very good team. But we have 2 problens a rubbish manager and rubbish strikers, oh and a 3rd all are creative players are only playing at 50% of there capabilities Sigs and Walcott are top of that list.

Why change the manager ? He’s in his first season here and has inherited a load of crap. Granted he’s brought a few in during the summer and I’d argue most of them if not all have turned out fine. Hopefully in the summer we can shift a few out... get another 2 or 3 in and continue to build a team Silva wants. Changing managers every summer is bollox
WATFORD are better than us! ( bet he watches their results every week ) and also BOURNEMOUTH. YOU think for one minute they have got a better squad than us ? if you do, theres no hope !!!

I am VERY happy no money is being spent.

However, I would have liked to have seen a few more OUT.
No we desperately needed and striker and one should have come earlier in the month, who knows we many still be in the FA cup then, it would have given whoever a few months to get use to the place and o,an for next season, getting one in would have been building early and that would have made perfect sense, especially if Silva was going to stay beyond this season, that's why imo I think he will be gone as the owners have very little faith in him

The players we have, we should be a very good team. But we have 2 problens a rubbish manager and rubbish strikers, oh and a 3rd all are creative players are only playing at 50% of there capabilities Sigs and Walcott are top of that list.
We should be performing better than we are yes, but we’ve had 3 rubbish managers and one ex DoF who have littered the squad with expensive duds. We simply have to remove these before we start rebuilding the squad again, hence why there is no signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.