Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want a refund, I paid my money without any demands from the club, I paid cos I support the football club.

I mean if your buying tickets expecting the season not to be over in January are you even an Everton fan.

Thats fair enough however I respectfully would argue your just one voice out of 38,000+ and I bet a fair few of those do care that the club are fine with shutting up shop half way through a season.

I guarantee if Goodison was half empty or a dead atmosphere (likely in fairness) on saturday people would be moaning yet why does it matter?

Who any good is going to come here, we won't get anyone better than Batshuayi, also I'm disappointed that Gueye hasn't gone, he plays well but whoever he plays with in midfield plays rubbish, when he's not in there they play better. Bad day for Everton today.
The only way a top player will sign for Everton is if Silva gets sacked ( which he will ) and a NAME manager comes in who a top player wants to play for. GOT TO GET A TOP PROFILE MANAGER IN NEXT TIME AT ALL COST !!!!!

No but it will get to summer probably another manager change back to the same old thing again, until we spend 60 Odd million on a striker we ain't going to be any good as the 2 we are left with a really poor strikers, I can't see Moshiri bank rolling that sort if money, so Bats would have been a decent deal,as he might have turned out ok.
Why change the manager ? He’s in his first season here and has inherited a load of crap. Granted he’s brought a few in during the summer and I’d argue most of them if not all have turned out fine. Hopefully in the summer we can shift a few out... get another 2 or 3 in and continue to build a team Silva wants. Changing managers every summer is bollox

The only way a top player will sign for Everton is if Silva gets sacked ( which he will ) and a NAME manager comes in who a top player wants to play for. GOT TO GET A TOP PROFILE MANAGER IN NEXT TIME AT ALL COST !!!!!
I have some bad news for you

And what happens if he was gash because he certainly ain’t top quality

Left with another high wage mercenary who’ll eat our budget
Oh I forgot there's going to be loads of decent strikers lined up in the summer to come because they love Everton and don't want high wages, every player is a risk. If he crawled around the pitch he would be better than the 2 we are left with, they are worse than useless.

For those who say its fine not to improve the side because the seasons over - I agree the board probably think that however I wonder if they would be fine with

A. Refunding all ticket sales from January onwards

And

B. Not care if our fans sacked attending until next season

If the seasons over then sound but don't expect commitment from the fans if the club dont think the remaining 14 games mean anything.
Refusing to buy scraps from clubs at a time when we’re not pushing for anything is a wise move, it doesn’t mean the players who we have won’t go all out to win every game (apart from one) for the remainder of the season..

The scenes if this lad starts banging them in for Palace whilst we play Richarlison out of position to accommodate for Tosun and DCL's lack of ability.

Moshiri must hate silva, he even let Big Sam spend Big last January, 2 players who were suppose to be game changers, that didn't work out to well did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.